I am have capital for investment and i am looking for a profitable business to invest in,any help

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Yves Fotso, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Yves Fotso

Yves Fotso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have very large capital and i want to invest in a profitable business ,i need advice or someone who can help me invest in a profitable business ,please any one who has a business i can invest in as a partner or i can buy shares should please get incontact

2. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where did you want to invest your money, in an online or offline business ?

3. Yves Fotso

Yves Fotso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

please i just want to invest in offline business,or any one that will be very profitable,please contact me with the email yolankamga123@gmail.com with any idea you have

Thanks

4. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really depends on your needs like, how fast you want to get profit, location of the business and so on. You can invest into any startup companies. Just check Angel list for that.

5. florenceclarke

florenceclarke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From my point of view, every business faces lot of challenges, break event points and fluctuations in growth. Having a good capital is not enough but a suitable business model with efficient planning can consistently grow the business objectives.
    Moreover, accounting, bookkeeping, data management, target audience are such things which are essential to know while startup the business for qualitative management.

6. Robin V Williams

Robin V Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to open up a business and name it and you need to keep your health up by not staying up all night worrying about this problem. It happens to me and I pay for it, but it is for a reason. You are not new. You just need a name for your business.