how would i market my business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by barry holiday homes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly think as a customer what they want? Because you have multiple ways to promote your product and services through online platform like SEO, SMO and PPC.

If you are target your business locally then try to use those words in content which they are using in daily life because proper selection of keywords and content is most important thing for new business.

2. theceo

theceo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can do SEO but you have to improve your website

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

A bit like ksofttechnologies. Their website needs improving as well

4. Scott2019

Scott2019
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You'll find plenty of advice on organic and paid traffic sources so I'll offer a different angle - make sure you set up a sales funnel rather than just a standard website. A website is the equivalent of letting customers come in to a brick and mortar store and wander around with no help, sales funnel set up correctly will collect the email address and provide value to the customer (there are various ways to provide value that won't cost you anything). It's vital that when a customer lands on your site that this information is collected so you can stay in touch - it's unlikely a customer will make a buy on the first visit so you have to use this method to keep in touch with them, build a relationship and this will build trust which will turn in to sales.

5. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of the business start locally instead of spamming the forums. I have seen most business reaching out the local leads through connection.

6. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SMO, SEM are the best way to marketing any business and there are multiple things which is keep remembered by a marketer before marketing their business:-
    • Set goals and budget
    • Nurture loyal customers
    • Choose marketing avenues
    • Identify your unique selling proposition

7. cosmofilms17

cosmofilms17
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go for Digital marketing. It is a compilation fo SEO, SMO, and PPC. If your business is not on the internet then your business is out of business. Make a Website....Do a proper SEO, focus on social media channels and run paid campaigns which will help you to get quick results.

8. Christiana Jones

Christiana Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In today’s information-intensive world, it’s hard for any business to attract potential customers. But promotional products offer a unique opportunity to help reach out to potential customers and clients - it's just a fact. This is a very low-cost marketing method to help draw in new customers.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Yes it is. Amazon has millions of sales every day as do millions of other online stores, services and information sites.
    It's not a fact. I buy loads of stuff online and have never once be enticed by a promotional product. Giving me a free pen isn't going to suddenly make me want to buy something. In fact by the time I've got home I've already forgotten who you are.

10. Aishley Giles

Aishley Giles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For business marketing, you need to decide your goals and marketing strategy first. It depends on product/services and your target audiences that how can you build a marketing strategy. There are many ways to marketing an online business such as email marketing, social media marketing, video marketing, SEO, paid ads, PPC, etc.

11. Gabriel Hall

Gabriel Hall
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately, there are hundreds of companies with deep pockets for marketing, I'd personally start by targeting a small part of the market, e.g use SEO to target long-tail keywords to capture a small part of the market in your area, this way, it'll be easier to capture a small portion of the market.

One of the things I leant in business school, SOCIAL MEDIA, make sure you're online, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Pinterest and always link to your website.

Plus, this is an easy start, I'd strongly suggest not using an agency, use using a freelance from Linkedin, or related.

#31 Gabriel Hall, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  12. szrakinda

szrakinda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google ads will be a good choice, but it is expensive.

13. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Why?

The cost depends on the keywords and how good you are at managing your AdWords account.