how would i market my business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by barry holiday homes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. barry holiday homes

barry holiday homes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have recently started a business called holidaycaravans4u and i'm not to sure how to market it.
    we advertise holiday homes for sale.

#1 barry holiday homes, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Well the first thing you need is some holiday homes on the site.

And then you need a marketing budget. £1000/month would be a decent amount to start with. There is a huge number of competitors all with deep pockets. If you don't have the funds to compete then you don't have a business.

And anything with 4U in the domain name is pretty much doomed to failure from the go get.

Sorry to be so negative but you don't have a business. All you have is a basic WordPress site.

3. jamesburton

jamesburton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Marketing a business is not a task, its a technique expressing some thing. Just have an example: if we are running a business we conduct a business meeting or get together with staff or clients. there you can easily express your business and those people like your passion surely they will help you to grow with a market.
    Means if you want to be a success in your business then have some important & precious time with your team.

Let me know your thoughts.

4. bobsadino

bobsadino
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i can help ya
    hmm
    maybe you can get some traction from freebies marketing
    there is also called a startup submit app you use that

5. jamesburton

jamesburton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure I will get a tour and think about, After that, I will revert you.
    Thanks

6. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also have a business and social media is the best platform to market your business. Also, if your services must provide quality services, automatically your business will rise.

7. Taras-WellKnown

Taras-WellKnown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had experience working with a company on online marketing where their market wasn't built online. It's really difficult, only because you can't simply find information on how people try to find you. So, I suggest making some advertising on the target audience and remarketing, then expand with content marketing to bring more and more potential customers.

8. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use online technique to market your business like you can do SEO of your site. It helps to promote your business.

9. Amantha Funches

Amantha Funches
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have any graphic designer on your team? non the less create visually attractive infographic type promotional images and posts it on social media channels like Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Join travel groups on social media interact with people, try to help them and don't spam and please respect those group rules if they have any.

10. jordanmcclure

jordanmcclure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. First understand your customers. Their demographic information is valuable.
    2. Then look at your website. It’s important to consider if your site is dated, its play play well on mobile devices or not, or it is slow to load. You can test the speed and performance of your site using Google's Test My Site tool. Don’t ignore mobile devices when building or redeveloping your website.
    3. Track your visitors - Setup and manage Google Analytics for your site. It’s important.
    4. Write Compelling content for travel website.
    5. Social Media - It can be cost effective channel for travel marketing. Pot for Facebook, is still one of the best social platforms for travel agencies There is a lot of clutter you need to cut through but it can be done with custom audiences, boosted posts, testing and planning. Use Facebook Insight to track, manage and alter your strategy.
    6. Email Marketing works for travel business.