How to utilize Social Media to get leads?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Irsa Chaudary, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep it simple. I add 2 new Facebook friends. I share funny images. I do income tax for locals. Please help me on getting new customers.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Spend money of local advertising. Radio, billboards, posters, website banners, PPC etc.

3. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of people these days are investing into the social influencers. And it works for them. I am sure there are other ways to get the most out of social media but influencers is a good start.

4. franchr0y

franchr0y
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Consistently providing contents that bring value to the customers is a great strategy. Your contents can be presented in so many ways but make sure to make it interesting/appealing. First impression lasts and once they start to get involved in your contents and they find value to it, they'll come to you naturally. Join the trend! continue to be relevant.

5. JosephBright

JosephBright
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice question, maybe my suggestion could help you. first of all, you have to keep up to date your social media profiles because everyone nowadays using some fancy and attractive techniques to make their profiles strong at https://fontvilla.com/vaporwave-text/.

#25 JosephBright, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  6. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can actually put into use those great suggestions above. But I wanted to just to add a tip, you have to take time coming up with activities, a contest for example! In a simpler sense, it's about relating to people that can get you more and more leads.

Hope this helps! :)

7. digvijaybook

digvijaybook
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Along with posting some user engaging content you also should participate in public discussion and communities. Join relevant groups, you can also run Facebook and Linkedin ads to get some users.

8. shikha

shikha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can post an attractive and informative post on different social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. You can use hashtags, images, communicate with your audiences, etc.