How to Promote and Grow my Business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Rodney Harper, Jan 6, 2020.

1. ADMS

ADMS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get better, consistent results with having an app. It will help you get repeated customer also.
    You can rank faster and generate lots of leads.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What a load of codswallop.

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Let me explain. Having an app is pointless unless you can get people to install and use the app. You will only get repeat customers if your products or service are good and repeatable. Having an app will not help you rank faster. Not will an app generate lots of leads.

They sell hair dye. People buying this product will be looking on ebay, amazon, social media and Google. Potential customers won't bother with an app.

4. Irish Bonrostro

Irish Bonrostro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd say build your presence on one social media you have most engagement with and branch out from there!

5. Jeremy Lee

Jeremy Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

why don't you create a blogs, writing stories relating to your products.
    Then sharing them on your Facebook, Twitter, IG, or start a solo ads, SEO.
    For my pages, I also have plan to start solo ads

6. David Wood

David Wood
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The very informative article you share that gives me plenty of necessary ideas. Currently I'm running a small business due to lack of resources but now I started savings for my dream to have a well settled business. But running wide business is not an easy task for all but your content gives me a hope and courage to step-up towards my dream. Please keep it up and share more.

7. clippingsolutions

clippingsolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, understand your audience and targeted client, Then make a marketing strategy plan like, Local SEO, Social Media Marketing. In social media marketing try to use Facebook and Instagram as these are the most popular social media in the USA.

8. Gareth from Innzone

Gareth from Innzone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why don't you give a few free sample to people and then blog about the experience they had using your product, incorporate local seo and let the people who used the product leave you a review.

9. anudhiman

anudhiman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, Supply good products, quality matters. If you have any website then great, you can go with google business, hire any freelancer for your website SEO, Represent your business on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, or YouTube as well. Collect reviews from your customers about your products, add them everywhere on google my business and Facebook. When you will see some improvement in your business then you can go with influencer marketing. Its very smooth.

10. Tewel Rogers

Tewel Rogers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For the promotion of our business, we need to build a good social media presence and engagement with our customers.

11. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Why?

Mine is totally automated. No need for SM or engagement. If you need to engage something is wrong with your business model.

12. Tewel Rogers

Tewel Rogers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends upon the type of business you are doing. And I want to know that what type of automation you are talking about?

13. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Do some research on passive income.

My business model gives away a free app that has an upgrade option. I don't have to do anything, people click the button, pay me money and get an upgrade. All totally automated.

14. MassimoD

MassimoD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. are you using free organic traffic from socialmedia? ...Ask yourself about your profile on FB - does it deliver your brand to your readers?

2. do you have a mailing list of targeted subscribers?

3. set a group on FB and attract potential buyers

15. Blessed Favor

Blessed Favor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a way that you can get by without having to do all the work of trying to generate excitement and educate the people about your offering. That way is to let the larger media outlets do all the work.

You can gain mastery with a social media platform. They hold nothing back as they will reveal secrets, tips, tricks, and strategies that can not be seen anywhere else

#35 Blessed Favor, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2021
  16. Brazzerz

Brazzerz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are four basic growth strategies you can employ to expand your business: market penetration, product development, market expansion and diversification.

17. AlexCaffe

AlexCaffe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am engaged in online sales and I agree with you, the only thing I want to add is tracking the relevance of your products and what is now in great demand

18. Amptize

Amptize
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, you should have a fully responsive website with a modern design. Then search engine optimization to rank well on Google. You should have social media accounts as well with good posts. There are few more methods like email marketing, remarketing ads, etc. It takes time to build a reputation and grow a business, but success is sure.

#38 Amptize, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2021
  19. Grace Darcy

Grace Darcy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you plan on growing your business, it is essential to have an online presence - as this is a digitalization era. People would love to get their product/ service delivered to their door-step.

To promote your business, understand that social media plays a vital role in enhancing business performance. Though there is a huge competition in social media, you could try giving out unique content (not just promotional, but also useful tips that your target audience would like to engage in).

TIPS:
    1. Being consistent with social media is as important as just having an account.
    2. Website optimization - SEO, Text and image, constant value-adding content.
    3. Market Research whenever necessary. (it could be according to a new product that you plan on launching etc..)

Hope this helps!

20. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@Grace Darcy - your tips only apply if you have a product or service that can be marketed on social media. Not every business is suited to SMM.