How To Improve My Sales Of Car Polishing Company?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by CAR POLISHING, May 29, 2020.

1. CAR POLISHING

CAR POLISHING
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I am really excited to be here and it is first time that I am writing query in this platform. I am business who is working as an Executive in car polishing Warwick. My business provides all the car related services like car cleaning, interior car cleaning, car detailing and car washing etc. From last 7-8 years, I never seen dull phase in my business and hope that I will never seen. But I am stable in my business and want to capture the market in Warwick and other areas in Australia.

I already opened different branches in 9 areas of Australia and get good results but I want to explore it more so that In Australia their will be no competition that can ever able to pull me down. For this I need amazing strategies and business ideas that not only help me in knowing my strength but have power to relevant in the future.

Anyone who is reading this query, I request you to help me in business ideas of my company so that it will seen major growth. Thanks for having me here and all the efforts from your side to answer this query.

• Like Like x 1
  2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook Campaigning & Google Advertising both are the best option for you to target right audience who have required car related services.

3. Alexmatrosav

Alexmatrosav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I understand, you are going to find new markets? Australia is covered by you? So, New Zealand is near;)

4. Dan Wan

Dan Wan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start collecting client testimonials who are happy with your services. Leverage social media to promote your brand. Run Google ads so when people search "car polishing," your company name should pop up.