How to grow pinterest account?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Vanya, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Vanya

Vanya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have created an account on Pinterest, I have been posting a pin on the regular basis but It doesn’t help me to increase my followers, engagement as well as monthly view. Is anyone help me to boost my Pinterest account?

2. rallison

rallison
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actively participate in Pinterest. Follow competitors' followers. Use the search bar. Start using the Pinterest section. Take advantage of the elevated pins. Jump on the label trend. Use old account. Start your own group board.

3. Meika Welds

Meika Welds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first question I would ask is if you have a personal Pinterest account or a business account.

I will assume that you have a Pinterest Business account, and provide a few tips on how to optimize your account. Also bear in mind that it takes about 6-8 months to start seeling traction on Pinterest.

Firstly, if your business centers around a specific niche, you will need to put keywords in your profile. For example, if you are in the food business or you have a food blog, your profile should have keywords that you write or create. Are you doing Keto recipes, desserts, vegan food, or comfort food?
    Put these words in your profile and be specific in order to get a target audience.

Secondly, I would create boards that have topics on what your business or blog is about. You could name your boards as follows: Dessert, cakes, cookies, tarts, pies etc. Once you create those general boards, try to niche down further by creating sub niches of these boards. For example chocolate desserts, cakes with frosting, mint cookies, banana tarts, apple pies. This way, Pinterest will start to recognize what your profile is about and you will be seen as an expert in your field.

Thirdly, you should join Tailwind and use the communities there. You still can use Pinterest groups, but from my own experience with Pinterest, I get a lot more repins from Tailwind communities than Pinterest groups. You can use Tailwind and get 20 free pins for the month or sign up for their premium subscription. Also, make use of the Pinterest native scheduler. Most people use other schedulers and discard the scheduler, but I still use it because Pinterest likes to see you using their platform.

Be sure that your pins are attractive as well. If your pins don't look welcoming to the regular viewer, they will just scroll past. Use free tools like Canva to design your pins and get inspiration from your competitors. Don't copy them, just look at what works for them and put your own spin on it.

Good luck and I hope you see some growth soon!

#3 Meika Welds, Nov 8, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2021
  4. adityapb

adityapb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make Daily posting related your keywords and title should match with your content, follow active and related user groups.Start your own group board. use trending hash tags.

5. elena gilbert

elena gilbert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Step by step instructions to get more Pinterest supporters

Be dynamic and connect on Pinterest.

Follow your rival's devotees.

Use the hunt bar.

Begin utilising Pinterest segments.

Exploit advanced pins.

Get on board with the hashtag fleeting trend.

6. Brazzerz

Brazzerz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Pin consistently and frequently.
    2. Pin good quality images only.
    3. Write keyword-rich descriptions for pins and boards.
    4. Confirm your website.
    5. Use rich pins.
    6. Optimize your website to be Pinterest friendly.
    7. Build a community.
    8. Be useful.