How to grow my classified site traffic?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Raman, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Raman

Raman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on classified site. Currently we getting 100-110 unique visitors per day but not more than that, Will you tell me what are the ways to grow my classified site traffic to 1000 visitors per day.

2. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sure there are many how to drive traffic to your website type threads on this forum that should help you drive some good traffic.

The good thing about classifieds sites is that one does not need to have content in place to get traction. You should also let us know the country that you are targeting or do you accept worldwide users?

You should probably study the top 10 classifieds and start using competitor analysis tools as they will give you an idea as to what your competition is doing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dennis123

dennis123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use images, text formatting and specify your target location while placing ads. Also use social media bookmarking, social media group posting. The most important thing is to check traffic of that site where you are going to place ad.

4. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At the start you may need to do some investment by paying a little amount to people who post ads on your website. Once people start getting good deals on your website, they should tell about your website to others and it will slowly but surely start getting good exposure. ALL THE BEST

5. pickupmyjunkcar

pickupmyjunkcar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Running a classified site or marketplace is like solving chicken and egg problem. You need the conversion on both side - buy and sell side. Someone mentioned we don't have to worry about the content since someone else is making that content. But the question is how we nail the supply side?

6. felipe pinto

felipe pinto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have tu make SEO to your website. SEO (search engine optimization) seeks to have a privileged "location", with a lot of traffic of users interested in your business and at a low cost. Is a digital marketing technique, focused on the organic (unpaid) growth of your website. The main objective is to match the content of your website with the search of the users in the different search engines (Google, Yahoo !, Bing, etc.), through different tools and strategies of positioning the content of your web pages, to that these appear among the first results of such engines.