How to grow a local business without a website?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Vanya, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Vanya

Vanya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is it possible to grow any local business without having a website? If, Yes then what are the methods should a local business follow to get more leads from the Internet.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

GMB. But why wouldn’t you have a website?

3. Assistant Advice

Assistant Advice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[what are the methods should a local business follow to get more leads from the Internet]

If you want more leads from the internet then would it not be worthwhile you having your own website on it? What is holding you back? Local businesses still benefit from having a local internet presence. Platforms like Wordpress, Go Daddy, etc. will let you create a website yourself - why not give it a go, you having nothing to lose. If you still are unsure about a website then what about a local Facebook page where you can speak to your local audience.

4. Jason Staurt

Jason Staurt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can have Google My Business. There you could create a custom website and could add some basic information over there.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

They could. But that wasn’t the question

6. Jason Staurt

Jason Staurt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope that was the question as he asked how could you grow your business without website. I just conveyed my opinion on how to grow business as Google My Business will improve the business within their locality and not only that through it you can communicate with the customers directly and could clear all the doubts of the customers.

7. SofiaSchulz

SofiaSchulz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agreed with previous answers, the website can help you to boost your business. However, I grew up in a small countryside town where the website was not working. The most powerful marketing initiative that helped the small businesses in the area to grow was word of mouth. You need to impress your customer and make them positively talking about you.

8. glavix1

glavix1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you don't want to create a website for your business and you have to active on internet too then you can strong your social media presence. Its free all you have to give time and be patient cause it take some time to grow audience.

#8 glavix1, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2021
  9. Arb

Arb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use Google My Business and Open up some Social Media Pages - Connect both - Job done !