How to get to my right audience to sell my legal templates

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by stevesmithag, Apr 20, 2020.

1. stevesmithag

stevesmithag
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently I have got in to the online business, for this I am looking for some platforms/communities to get to my right audience, so advice some best platforms to promote and sell my legal templates.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Build a website and market the templates. The main to avenues will be adverts and SEO. Adverts will give immediate results, seo may take longer and need a lot of work.

Either way, there is a lot of competition so it’s not going to be quick or easy.

3. mike miller

mike miller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Build a website, track down your audiences with keywords and find out where your searches are coming using paid tools.
    Try connecting with people in Linkedin and Facebook with similar interests of your business
    Try running a paid ad to get more attention for your business

4. stevesmithag

stevesmithag
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the suggestions I will make a note this points. Like to check paid promotion will work out for my business

5. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your legal template through your website easily where you can take the help of SEO (it will help you to bring organic traffic), and campaigning through Social media platforms and Google AdWords will help you to target audience in the target audience and their interest.

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@VITS USA - No sure marketing on SM platforms will help. It’s not the place a business would look if they need an employment contract.

7. The Moth Host

The Moth Host
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start with sites like themeforest.net ... if you are good you can catch some regular customer. and you can redirect some traffic to your site later on and sell without themeforest

8. JustinC

JustinC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to sell legal templates, I advise you to try 'network marketing'. In that, all you have to do is ask people to market your product and pay them as they get people to buy your product.
    But for that, you will have to have your own website and keeping a blog to attract more marketers is also essential.