How to get promotional code for old users of Google Ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Shwetali, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Shwetali

Shwetali
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I already have an account of Google Ads and I used 2000 rs promotional code..Now I want another promtional code so how can I get it in same google ads account.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You can't. Google knows you have use a promotion so will not allow you to use another.

You now need to start paying for your adverts.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This was an offer which has been provided by Google to attract you so that you can use Google Ads platform. Now it depends on Google when this promotional code offer will give you next time.

4. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense usually gives out the promotional code and analytics too gives out the promotional code every now and then. Pay attention to the emails that they send about some discounts and promotions. I often get emails from Google analytics regarding the adwords promo codes.

5. BrightFuture

BrightFuture
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a Google Partner, you should be emailed these codes on a regular quarterly basis. If you haven't been, contact them to ask you to send them over. These codes will increase in value as you manage a higher spend.
    On a number of occasions it may be useful to set up a new account as the old account has been so poorly managed that the quality score is so low, it's better to just start again!

Starting again means the code can now be added.

Do not try to open multiple accounts using the codes, as this may result in being banned from running any advertising at all with AdWords!

Codes are often also sent out by Google in various places such as magazines and are often advertised on websites such as Small Business websites.

6. robertdavid

robertdavid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some ways to get promotional code for old users of google ads. The ways are following
    a) Get Web Hosting with Bluehost. ...
    b) Upgrade to a Premium Account on Wix.com. ...
    c) Find Direct Google Vouchers via CouponFollow. ...
    d) Request a Voucher via Google.