How to get a business loan for women?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Shelleyb, May 18, 2019.

1. Shelleyb

Shelleyb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For all of the women business owners, how did you go about obtaining a loan or financing your business?
    Actually, I want to start the Spa Business. Did you go to a bank or a venture capitalist? Did you have to come up with a substantial down payment? Did you buy an existing business or build one from the ground up?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Same way as all the men.

Every business is different.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In which city you wants to start business? And you are from which city?

Because the loan process is same in each country. In India, Government launched a new scheme where they offers a business loan for women’s in a minimum interest rate. Every bank of each country provides an attractive offers to attract their customers so it will depend on your bank which type of offers available for you.

4. Norilliam

Norilliam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My advice is to build it piece by piece and pay cash as you go along. I have no debt and am able to weather the slow times much better than if I had a big debt hanging over my head. I didn't take any kind of loan or fill up credit cards or anything of that nature to get started. My business has grown from what I had already bought built and learned through my life experiences before starting it.

5. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lot of loans and grants out there for women. And amount of interest for women business is low from almost every banks. So yeah depending on your business idea find out what type of the loans and the startup grants are out there.