How to find out which algorithm hit my web?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Athar, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Athar

Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for my bad experience with this community, in future i remember to not to post any repeated question.
    I want to know i can find out which Google algorithm hit my web page.
    Past day's i got rank for a keyword "Buy Furniture Online" on 6th page of Google but now google remove my web page from his SERP, how to find out what is the reason behind losing the rank for the keyword.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking at the two entries in your signature, I can tell right away that one of the reasons your rankings dropped is because there are a lot of things on your home page that have nothing to do with furniture. Also, your "About Us" page has no furniture for sale on it. If someone is looking for furniture online, they probably want to buy some, and they can't do that on your "About Us" page. On your home page, visitors can go to pages selling collectibles(note spelling), mirrors, photo frames, and trays, none of which qualify as furniture. In the "New Products" section of your home page, only three out of seventeen items qualify as furniture.
    Basically, the reason your rankings dropped is because the content of these pages has very little to do with the phrase you are trying to rank for.