How to Earn online?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by tylerjackson81, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am quite interested in the get paid for watching videos part..could you give me some more information on that please?

2. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You get paid for watching videos because it is a form of marketing. The video owner needs more eyes to see his videos which might contain links to his websites, affiliate links, his own products, etc. So he pays people to watch the videos. Most probably he pays to a publisher and then the publisher pays you a part of the income to watch the video.
    And there are multiple ways to earn online.
    1. You can sell goods or services in online marketplaces like ebay, amazon, odesk, freelancer, etc.
    2. You can sell affiliate products. Find a high commission, high converting affiliate product from places like clickbank and advertise on google. Be
    sure that the commission exceeds the google adword costs.
    3. You can also have your own website, create contents of your interests that you are good at and get loads of visitors. And then put banners of related affiliate products or your
    own products that your visitors might be interested in. You can also put up cpm or cpc ads and get paid accordingly.
    4. Create a squeeze page and accumulate targeted email addresses and sell to them.

There are plenty of ways to earn online. It's just like offline business. The only difference that you might never meet the other person. And just like any other business, it's not going to be bed roses. You will need to put in effort and time.
    Hope that was of some help. Wish you all the best :)

3. GlunEl

GlunEl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An increasingly popular way for students to make money is to fill out online surveys in their spare time. Research companies are always recruiting new members to answer surveys and test new products.
    For a few minutes of form filling, you can make a couple of quid which is paid as cash or in rewards. You can make up to £3 for some surveys!

4. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online surveys I have heard of them but the problem is in my country where I am most of the online survey questionnaires aren't available..do you know of any platform which might be available..for Philippines?

5. GoldFather

GoldFather
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Earn money the way I did. Create a network of websites in a specific niche that take over the keywords in that niche. Your competitors will have no choice but to buy your websites. The trouble is that you must do this in a difficult keyword niche otherwise nobody will be interested in purchases your sites.

6. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to create your own website and create services you are good at or sell products. You will have the opportunity to scale up and you will have full control over your business. Surveys and all require lots of work and since you have limited time, you cannot scale up.

@abhi_garg, I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh but that's just my experience :)

7. InstantKarma

InstantKarma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are not wrong it is a very good way to go about things but I feel we need a lot of experience in this and also decent guide to make things work otherwise if we are just starting up then it’s not easy to create own site and sell products. I mainly earn my butter from Forex trading, it is a very nice business and also legitimate so that gives me comfort to work here and plan well for future.

8. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. Building up your own website and business requires lots of learning, experience and time. And maybe money too. But I think it's worth it.

If someone needs quick money, then it's ok to do surveys and all

I tried forex trading once for around 4 months. Wasn't real money, just virtual practice money :D. Forex trading is real and legitimate. But there is too many risks in my opinion. I lost all the virtual money. Maybe it's not for me. I congratulate you on your success with forex trading. I read somewhere that only 2% of world population actually have success with forex trading. So hats off to you :)

9. informalsports

informalsports
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lots of ways where you can earn online easily but without known about your skills we cant say any thing how you can earn let me know about your skills?

10. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have skills at creating traffic to a website, the best thing to make money online is Affiliate Marketing. That and Adsense are the best ways to make money online. Here are some other ways as well.

1. Fiverr - Offer a skill you have for $5
    2. Content Writer - Write articles for people who do not have the time their selves
    3. Easy Payday Revolution - For the US and Canada only
    4. Answer Sites - Simply answer questions people have and you make money
    5. Facebook Groups - Buy and sell things on your local facebook groups.

11. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You got a ton of good advice, as a matter of fact probably too much because there are many ways to earn online but maybe you could tell us what you are interested in or what is your field of expertise. Can yo tell us more along those lines.

12. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hre are a few ways to start a business online. Hope it helps you :)

1. Ecommerce Store
    Ecommerce stores are websites that act as an online virtual store. You list all your products in categories and display the products in a category in thumbnails with pictures and description. An example of an ecommerce store is amazon. You can sell products from your ecommerce store.

There are lots of readymade applications for easy installation of an ecommerce store. You do not need to know how to code.

2. Drop shipping
    Drop shipping is a kind of business where you sell products for a company and pay only when a customer makes an order. You do not have to pay your provider beforehand. And you do not need to keep an inventory or a warehouse for the products. The provider will store all the products in their own warehouse.

You just sign up to a company that offers drop shipping, list the items you want to sell in your ecommerce website at a little higher price than the list price, and start marketing.

When a customer orders one of your listed items and pays, you send the original product list price amount to your provider along with the customer order details and you keep the remaining profit. Your provider sends the product to your customer as your company brand.
    That's it! You may join a drop shipping and wholesale directory like salehoo to find legitimate drop shippers. The salehoo team screens and keeps only the genuine drop shippers and wholesalers in their directory.

3. Selling affiliate products or services
    You can join affiliate networks like clickbank or commission junction and become an affiliate. Once you join there as an affiliate, you can find lots of vendors selling various products and services.

You can then select the products or services that are selling hot and grab your unique affiliate link. After that, you can write reviews of those products or services in your website or blog and then include your affiliate link somewhere within the review post. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase, you get a certain amount as commission. Many vendors offer very high amounts of commissions which can range up to 90%.

4. Selling your own products and services.
    You can also create your own products or services and sell them on your own website or on marketplaces like amazon, ebay or etsy. If you sell your own products through your own website, you can even start your own private affiliates and pay a certain commission to people who refer sales to you. You can find lots of people willing to join your affiliate program and sell for you at clickbank or cj.

5. Freelancing
    You can join freelance websites like freelancer. There are lots of people looking for others who can do their jobs. You can bid for the job and if selected, do their jobs and charge them for your work.

6. Sell on Fiverr
    Fiverr is a marketplace where everything is done for $5. You can join fiverr and start selling your service for $5. Since the amount charged is very low, there are lots of people going to fiverr to get their jobs done. Logo and designs are especially popular on fiverr.

7. Google Adsense and other advertising networks
    Google Adsense is an advertising network run by google. Advertisers pay Google money to get their business advertise and Google pays you to publish the ads on your website. The pay varies from location to location and also according to the niche. Google adsense is a mix of CPC and CPM.

CPC means cost per click. Google will pay you a certain amount everytime someone clicks on your ads.

CPM means cost per thousand. Google will pay you a certain amount everytime an ad gets viewed 1000 times.

Good Luck in all your endeavours :)

13. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you really want to go ahead with some income. The best way is to build up the platform for any business which you can further take to a level. Why I am saying this is because most of the places you will not find genuine incomes. So don't just run behind earning money. Follow some guidelines to start earning from internet in a long term process and the success is in your bucket.

14. inTech

inTech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not sure if you are still looking to earn online - the post is a year old - here's some suggestion, make a website and earn from ADs, join Bitcointalk and posts for Bitcoin - which you can than exchange for USD or..

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.