How to earn money online ? Suggest the best.

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MariaGomez, Aug 28, 2019.

1. MariaGomez

MariaGomez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am need suggestion because I need money for myself and for the street animals I love and feed them.
    I need an idea which is comparatively easy and fast earning medium.

I shall be thankful for your suggestion friends.

Let me hear the best one please :)

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

There isn't one. There are plenty of high risk ways to make quick and easy money but you could easily lose everything.

If you want to make money online you have to work hard these days. It's not easy or fast.

3. MariaGomez

MariaGomez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks fisicx for your reply. I agree.
    Can you tell me some of the ways online from where I can earn good money?

Thank you,
    Maria

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

depends on so many variables it’s almost impossible to answer the question.

You could for example knit beanie hats and sell on Etsy. You could get old clothes, wash, press and sell on eBay.

If you want to make money online you need to work hard at it.

5. Choice Checks

Choice Checks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earn money online??? You'll have more pride and focus if you created your own business and be proud of it. Show the benefit and advantages of what it can do for your customers. I had a idea, that turned into alot of research, and then a year later. I created my own business. I have no employees. Just myself. Doing it for 13 yrs and still growing. You build it, blog it, get others to assist you, be proud and you'll have more control on what you do, vs affiliate and etc.. With your own site, you control the SEO and how others see your business vs. someone else's site, that you have no control over besides just posting the link and hoping you'll get a bite. Good luck.

6. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd say if you are serious consider article writing. It may even open doors to copywriting and other similar gigs for you.

7. Harvey Edward

Harvey Edward
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are a great discussion about Earn that can easily turn into profitable businesses as you mentioned above.

8. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Freelancing is the good option where you can take project according to your skills and earn money.

9. mshebeta

mshebeta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually there are many ways to make money online
    However they fall under one of two streams

1- Active Income - this is where you actually do certain jobs or tasks and earn money
    example of these are way too many
    A) There is freelancing websites like Fiverr, Upwork, peopleperhour, etc. where you go and do different tasks/ jobs starting from writing articles, translation, transcription, proofreading, logo designs, photo editing, video editing and so many different jobs/ opportunities that you can go for
    B) There is specialized websites for certain jobs such as Gotranscript for transcription and google will definitely help you locate such companies/ websites.
    C) Opening your online store where you can sell your own products or simply use drop-shipping or affiliate products to sell others products throught your online store.

2) There is passive income streams and the most famous among these is affiliate marketing and this one is very lucrative however you will need to learn about it before you can actually apply it tactics and strategies and so start making money BUT it you do it right it will "snow ball" with you and actually turn in "Autopilot" where you will actually make a good GOOD amount of money in 1000s with minimal effort.

For affiliate marketing you can start with your own blog/ website or you can actually do many tricks in case you do not have your own website -
    A) If you want to do through writing articles (whether as a review for a product or whatever) you can post your article for free on websites such as (medium.com) and medium.com has a very high ranking and that will help you alot when it comes to google ranking and SEO.

B) You can do it by starting a YouTube channel where you will review discuss the topic (like best 10 affiliate programs in 2019) or product or whatever you're promoting and in the video description you can place you affiliate marketing links (DON'T forget to write a small affiliate disclaimer).

C) You can join forums related to that specific product you're promoting and interact with its audience and at the same time pass them your affiliate link. But remember always try to be helpful.

D) You can place ads on Craiglist or actually look on craiglist for ads looking for solutions, products that you're promoting.

E) You can do the same trick you did on forums on Quora.com but watch don't span or you'll get banned.

there are many tricks you do can do if you do not have a website; however take it from me sooner or later you will have to start your own blog/ website and get loyal followers that trust you and follow you. Cause this is where your affiliate marketing efforts will start making real recurring money.

10. Cecilia

Cecilia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think the best way to make money online is arbitrage or reselling other peoples items. if you want something long term, try becoming an influencer

11. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Really? The whole influencer industry is already imploding.

12. Cecilia

Cecilia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes it is really , instagram is pulling the opportunity from large influencers . its still relevant, but i know the influencer industry has exploded with so many players and the law of diminishing returns has set in, try talking to an influencer today and all the know is pay me money, i tried suggesting a revenue model to an influencer with over 300,000 fans.