How to deliver information to people ?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by softwareout, Sep 15, 2017.

1. softwareout

softwareout
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been involved in promoting the brand, service information to people for about 6 months and working in my country. Yesterday my boss asked me to market the content to another market, which is Australia.
    I am really surprised, in my country I know the pages of newspapers, websites, forums ... that I can provide information to people. But in Australia I really do not know how to start.
    The company I work in the field of outsourcing based in Vietnam, also has a few customers in Australia, but not much.
    I really need some advice.
    (My english is a problem.)

2. Icando

Icando
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, firstly you should work on Australia's search engine and there also people using forum and websites to learn. so you should find some Australian forum and website and do the same work as you doing in your country's website and forum.

3. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi @softwareout. To know more about the modes and platforms when creating content for the Australian marketing, a lot of research should come in handy. You may also want to ask your boss if they can provide you with any existing data that could help you do a better job in the task assigned to you. Existing data when analyzed carefully can help you figure out what kind of approach to take and what steps to make. Good luck!

4. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to focus on Australian domains. Australian blogs, forums and also the news sites would really help. You can find these sites on google Australia. Also you can find these blogs, forums googling these terms.

forum inrul:.com.au
    blog inurl:.com.au
    forum inrul:.org.au
    blog inurl:.org.au

etc...

5. Charu494

Charu494
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi softwareout ,
    For this purpose, it is very important to find the trending queries of your customers and satisfy them with your answers through various platforms like forums and Q&A.

6. geetika

geetika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promting your content in the form of article can be promoted on social media platforms, forums, press releases, classified ads, guest posting and as well the you can share web site pages links to promote your business as well content.