How to build broken links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by adjackson, Mar 21, 2018.

1. adjackson

adjackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really keen to know about broken links building tactics. I searched for my blogs for this. I am not satisfied with that. Kindly tell me, how can I build broken links actually?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Broken links are not "built" in the usual sense. Links are "broken" when clicking on them does not give the desired result. This can happen if a URL is entered incorrectly, if a page is renamed, or if the web page linked to no longer exists(also called a "dead" link). One way of building links is to ask a website owner to replace a "broken" link with a related link from your own website. These are not easy to build because you would have to happen upon a broken link, rather than search for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. D Ghosh

D Ghosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some online broken link finder website available. Find your target nice blog or site broken links using online brokenlink tester. Then inform those site's webmaster to take care of that broken links. When you inform them please introduce your profile and blog/site also. Don't expect that everyone help to build backlinks. Sometime it works. :):):)

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will still need to know the URL of the website that you want to check for broken links. Even if you know the niche you are looking for, you would still need to check every blog you could find to see if any of their links are broken. With the amount of time you would spend searching through blogs for broken links, you're better off creating your own content, and using that for links.