How To Boost my site traffic?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Gustavo, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The toughest thing is not getting traffic, but the toughest part is getting relevant traffic, as that’s where majority are struggling. So, it’s very much necessary to know the direction and aim there only. I am grateful to https://salesfunneltechnician.com/strategy-session, as they have helped me convert more leads into customers and helped with generating double/triple revenue as of previously. So, it’s one way to really boost your site.

2. felipe pinto

felipe pinto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The fast way is by SEM (Search Engine Marketing) that are a series of strategies, tactics and tasks with the aim of positioning targeted ads to your website in the first Google results (or Bing or Yahoo) for when someone searches for what you offer. Unlike SEO, one pays for each click or visit generated on our ads. When we invest in SEM we have "insured impressions" since the users of the search engine see our ad but we only pay for clicks. The budget depends on an auction amount or (bid) for each click and a maximum daily amount.

3. Rajveer Kaur

Rajveer Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly, find the keywords which highly used by the audience from the Google AdWords i.e. keywords Planner. Then, increase the search engine ranking using SEO techniques for those keywords which helps to attract and build new and existing traffic.

In addition to this, promote your latest events, update on Social media website like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Long tail keywords do help in a way. Ensure that the content you create does add value to the readers. Once you have that, go maximize the use of social media platforms and try to reach as many as possible. Also, try using hashtags with the keywords.

5. Jaspreet Kaur

Jaspreet Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising on social media is a great way of attracting visitors. Social media helps a lot to promote your website content. While writing content make attractive title because with attractive headline your post will go unread.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let me get this straight - you're recommending an attractive headline so people will not read the OP's content? That makes absolutely no sense. I hope you actually meant to say "with an attractive headline most likely your post will not go unread".

7. Brookee James

Brookee James
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use social media for the boost your website traffic, because people are familiar with interest and social media.

Use long tail keywords. Update website content

Use blog on your website, start blog commenting, guest blogging.

Do content marketing.

SEO & SMO both are important for the website ranking.

8. devninmurphy

devninmurphy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i think you should do research on your Keywords.. Long tail keywords are are not for traffic they are user specific which are for targeting specific customers. For traffic you should go for general queries.
    and If you want to grow traffic by other means then Social media is the best.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree that research on keywords is a good idea, however, I do not agree that long tail keywords should not be used. Targeted, long tail keywords, when used properly, can ensure that the website gets the right traffic. As Gustavo now knows, getting highly ranked for 10 keywords doesn't help if they are the wrong keywords. Going for general queries, as you suggested, could result in making the problem he has worse, not better.

10. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Boosting traffic requires time and strategical effort to understand your target audience behavior in the field. Citations and recommendations from other popular mediums or personality in the field will be one of the best.