How to better promote my products?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by frondplanters, Feb 15, 2022.

1. frondplanters

frondplanters
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a planter and manufacture glass planter bowl. I want to know what are your strategies to promote your products and boost sales for my website.

#1 frondplanters, Feb 15, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2022
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Get listed on sites like 'not on the high street'. Try selling on amazon and ebay.

Adverts on Soclal Media might work

3. Assistant Advice

Assistant Advice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try social media - Facebook, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pintrest - somewhere where you can put up imagery of your product.

Also consider selling on websites such as Ebay, Etsy, Not on the High Street, Amazon, Gumtree

What about local garden centers - can you approach them directly?

Weekend markets - but that is involving a more physical presence.

Good luck.

4. John_tech

John_tech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you can try with social media - Facebook, Facebook Ads, Instagram booter, and Google campaign are the best options to get more leads on your products.

5. Tewel Rogers

Tewel Rogers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get a good database with contact details and information of your potential customers and simply start contacting them.

6. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offline advertising is also a good option for physical products. You can buy ads on small blogs.

7. Mex Storage Systems

Mex Storage Systems
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try google ads and advertise your product for better reach it will not assure you leads until you have a team for that or yourself know how to do that. But can definately help or if you have website you can use SEO for growth.

8. Chuck Russell

Chuck Russell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media are good areas online. Be mindful of Google Ads. While it'll get you clicks if done correctly, it could be too expensive. I'm not sure how much your items sell for, but the "cost per click" CPC could be higher than your margin.

Writing blogs and putting them on your site, along with back links to your site help drive SEO. It can take up to 3 months, but can drive sustainable traffic to your site. It's not a set it and forget it process. Once you are ranking, you still have to maintain your rankings. Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask questions.