How To Add Description In Google Map Listing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by borgninestallone, Nov 14, 2016.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Friends,

I have recently added one of my client in Google Map listing. I have received the PIN no also and my client business is being verified by Google.

My problem is earlier I used to add short description regarding the website in Google Map listing. Now I find difficult to add those description. I think Google has changed its algorithm. Is there any ways to get the description added in the Map listing? If yes, please share me some source so that I can follow.

2. SunFine Hanger

SunFine Hanger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Edit your business information on Google:
    *Sign in to Google My Business.
    *Make sure you're using card view.
    *Choose the listing you'd like to manage.
    *Click Info at the top of the page.
    *Click the section that you want to change, then enter the new information in the box that appears.
    *Click Apply.

• Like Like x 1
  3. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SunFine Hanger, Google has recently updated this one as many of them making use of these description and creating backlinks with the keywords in it. But the description which is updated earlier still remains the same.

4. bangthetable

bangthetable
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, Google Business does not allow to add the description. you can only add your business name, address, category, images, contact number and website URL only.

5. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you really have the legit steps. I will also follow this steps since I also need some changes in it.