How technology helps you in your business..?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by williamjames732, Apr 17, 2013.

1. David Jackson

David Jackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No matter the size of your company, technology has both tangible and intangible asset that will help you make money and create the results your customers demand. Moreover, advanced technological service and processes can increase productivity and reduce costs.

2. AcTouch

AcTouch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Small and Medium Business should have the ability to keep pace with technology.
    Use of new technology can help bring your business to the next level.

3. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology played a very crucial role in any business. But Its depend on you what type of business you start, Take experience advice also if want to know more about any business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DavidMichael

DavidMichael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In now days many technologies are coming.So that we are fast exapnd our market, via technology through marketing is easy,your production is increase fast,no need to more man power, your doing most of with machine, you can increase your profit, Decrease cost
    We are doing easly marketing through technology.

5. Chris Knight

Chris Knight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the tech available now to a small busines is really amazing....you can do your own accounts, order supplies, pay invoices, etc....but of course its the security risk is todays problem....but do we really want to go back to pen, paper and phone calls......noooooo

#105 Chris Knight, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2018
  6. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well the question is very broad. because if i consider my business which is an E-commerce website is a direct result of technology . We are using technology from adding product to our catalogue to selling and delivering it right to the Customer. So Technology has different benefits for different businesses. If you ask me about the disadvantage then its nothing from my side.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kathleen taylor

kathleen taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In today's modern business, technology is playing a major role. From launching the business, you need website and resources. Then managing the business, you need tools to streamline your business process, and technology to interact with customers & potential clients is useful. So any business needs technology to survive, I would say.

8. devninmurphy

devninmurphy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well its very difficult to answer that how technology is helpful for my business. Actually its a very broad question because my business is a product of Technology and i never find technology a hindrance in anyway. I think its upon you how you can use the technology infact it make the work easier and give a great platform to the people to implement their ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CrazyOwl

CrazyOwl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology is about innovation and innovation in business is all about doing things differently in order to provide better products and solutions, and an improved service to customers.
    Technology is not just essential for day-to-day business processes, but it can also help companies to achieve growth and success when utilised effectively. Successful businesses don’t view technology simply as a way to automate processes, but instead use it to open up new ways of doing business.

10. Santosh Sharma

Santosh Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Anne,

Integrating Information Technology in my business was very beneficial for me. I am into retail business and managing inventory manually was a very difficult task for me. Now, software allows me to manage inventory effortlessly.

This is how technology helps me with my business.
    Hope this was helpful.
    Thanks!

#110 Santosh Sharma, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2018
  11. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very broad Question that how technology helps you because First, my business is all because of Technology and it helps me in multiple Facets of Life.

12. Euan

Euan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

13. ssasoft

ssasoft
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the type of business. you can use computers for your data saving.

14. jac123

jac123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technologies are making your business in automating mode, where all your work managed by the updated technology with the real-time data and information

15. anuenergie

anuenergie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As we know technology drives business innovation. Both Big and small business owner, being aware of different trends in technology can help you outfit your business with the latest hardware and software to improve efficiency and productivity.

16. Danniella

Danniella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People often complain about how much time technology consume e.g. in the old days booking time in my skincare clinic was time consuming and now everything is pretty much automatic. I still need to do the advertising not on printed paper but online and finally there is the time managing social media.

All in all the time spent is exactly the same, however we save one employee managing the bookings as that has been completely automated online. This also mean price has not gone up in a looong time as anybody can start up themselves which in turn means competition in the beauty industry has exploded and prices staying afloat or slightly dropping!

Quality and reputation is the only parameter and that takes a long time to build and maintain technology or not!

17. Panny

Panny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my business, the CRM program helps me a lot, it's just a godsend. It facilitates the work of all employees of the enterprise. And the new version https://closer.bot/ even allows you to conclude contracts online, to save time this is a significant plus.

18. Amit Bhadale

Amit Bhadale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes of-course technology has help a lot in taking business forward to next level.

First, we need to decide whether we want to be a Busy man or Business man.

Technology can help in filling up this gap, and so that we can concentrate more on our business.
    This is what we are doing at paitsystems and helping clients to take business to new level using technology and customizing it for them.