How should I promote my website on Google?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by chnhope1900, May 22, 2019.

1. chnhope1900

chnhope1900
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a printing website (modern-print.com) to promote on Google. I can accept SEO services only. The printing website is difficult to compete in ranking on Google. Can I get any professional advice here?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

1. Fix the site - it's clunky, dated, the content is dire and there is nothing Google will be interested in ranking.

2. Spend lots of money on SEO. There are thousands of print companies, Google isn't going to give you preference. So you need to spend big money.

3. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google ads seems to be the only option to get into the search results. You can also use the youtube ads if you want to appear your product on top videos.

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

360 Degree marketing is the best option for your business.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Why?

Their post says they only want to do SEO so 360 degree marketing isn't going to work.

6. YayatUka

YayatUka
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write unique content and use the relevant keywords. Keep posting this unique content on your website daily. At some point in time, you will start to see your website appear on Google.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Unlikely.

Creating daily content isn’t going to convince Google you are worthy of high ranking. It’s far more complicated than this.

8. PatrickM

PatrickM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

9. YayatUka

YayatUka
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It just proves how little you know.
    Aint you the same one who people tell not to comment on their posts as you are rude and argumentative?!
    Why are you misguiding people with your false info?!

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not me, Google was my source. Content needs to be informative, interesting and add value. It needs to be part of a holistic approach to the whole website. Less frequent really useful long content is better than daily posts.

11. Mayur D

Mayur D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First Find Out Who is Your Competitor.
    Try To Find Perfect relevant keywords.
    Then write unique content Around the keywords.
    Update your website daily.
    Submit Blogs
    Check Google Ranking After Few Days.

12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@Mayur D

First Find Out Who is Your Competitor. - Why? If you sell books your competitor is Amazon. How will this help?
    Try To Find Perfect relevant keywords. - How do you do this? Keyword research is important but you can get better conversion from long tail.
    Then write unique content Around the keywords. - Nope, don't do this. Write informative, interesting content that adds value. If you have chosen the right keywords they will occur naturally withing the content.
    Update your website daily. - No need for this
    Submit Blogs - A definite no! Google warns against doing this.
    Check Google Ranking After Few Days. - All you will see are personalized results. Better to use your analytics to see which pages get visitor from Google.

13. Mayur D

Mayur D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@fisicx

Why? If you sell books your competitor is Amazon. How will this help?

- 1st Amazon does not bookseller website. betterworldbooks is a bookseller website. Visit the website and see how they are using there keyword specific content.
    Keyword research is important but you can get better conversion from the long tail.
    - what is long tail? The long tail is those three and four keyword phrases which are very, very specific to whatever you are selling. So You have to decide your primary keyword first.
    Nope, don't do this. Write informative, interesting content that adds value. If you have chosen the right keywords they will occur naturally within the content.
    - If you don't know about keyword research how can I aspect you to write a write unique content Around the keywords
    Submit Blogs or Guest posting
    an important aspect of guest blogging is the increase in traffic to your website. Like most Bloggers and Digital marketers are an influencer so when they are posting some reliable post on related website you can get better-focused traffic as well as lead.
    All you will see are personalized results. Better to use your analytics to see which pages get visitor from Google.
    -That's Great but still, you have to measure your success by traffic as well as Google SERP result for your targeted keyword or Phases ( long tail )

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Are you using these techniques? Are they working for you?

With regards guest blogs - the traffic you will get will be tiny. There is so much material now being posted the chances of anyone reading you posts is going to be minuscule. 99% of all blog that allow guest posting are already ignored by Google. And the business of'influencers has also been over hyped.

If you want to promote your site on Google pay for advertising. I did a search yesterday and almost the whole first page was sponsored content.

Do any sort of a search for a CRM and sponsored content dominates the first page.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mayur D

Mayur D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you are right. There is too much competition for CRM Development and CRM services. We are getting good traffic but my part of business is getting traffic from Canada. I am getting low traffic as compared to the US. any suggestion for geo-specific traffic.

16. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Ypou could use the techniques you posted above:

17. NihaoGrowth

NihaoGrowth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could find guides from blogs of MOZ and Neilpatel
    They are experts in SEO.

18. Himansu470

Himansu470
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do I get more traffic on my website? What digital marketing strategy should I use? My website is based on education: lecturenotes.in

19. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Invest in an advertising campaign. Local radio, TV, billboards, newspapers, student forums, student magazines and so on.