How much money you earn on the Internet the first time

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by steve zheng, Jun 7, 2013.

1. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only recently got into making money online, but I receive about $5/hour(but then I also have to actively participate in making money at that hour). My latest favorite website is ProlificAcademic, which makes earning money online really easy. You have to answer a few prescreening questions at first, and don't worry if there are not too many studies at first, but later it becomes really easy: just refresh the page a few times during the day, and answer the questions. It is one of the most reliable and best-paying sites I know.

2. Mohammed Qutaishat

Mohammed Qutaishat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first time earning I earn 24$ from PTC sites It was the destroyer of work but no longer do it

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first money I made was about 5 dollars for 6 months with Neobux.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started working online last December 2014. And now I am making money through the internet for about 8 months already. I earned around $9 after the first week of working hard in front of the computer. It's not much money but I felt fulfilled. :)

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first money I ever made online was from sponsoring advertising, but I never got a cent. Story behind this began when I joined Commission Junction for the first time and I began to add insanely all banners I could to make a buck.

My early websites were really amateurish but yet were producing money that I could trace withing CJ's control panel. By the time to reach the minimum threshold, CJ used to "deactivate" advertisers, and therefore discount any earning made from them. So that I was never able to reach such minimum threshold and quit.

However the first money I got in my hands for real was a check for $80 sent by Clickdough, a non-longer existing website with a profitable pay-per-surf program, along with a $10 American travelers check from American Consumers Opinion, a survey site that still exists, has added more payment methods and still really pays.

6. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From what I remember, it was $5 that went into my Paypal account - the very first money I earned online. Now I am enjoying online earnings because I am already used to the writing where before it was giving me a hard time in thinking if my English is correct. Now I have confidence already and I feel like I am very good when it comes to English, hahahaaa. Don't mind me, I'm just joking.

7. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I went searching everywhere to find the exact figure but I can't right now. All I will say is that it felt like I had won the lottery. It was a whole new world to me and I was excited that 'this thing they call online work' actually works and people send your money to Paypal. The one or two I mentioned it to laughed at me as it was some small amount. They still don't think me seriously but I my goal is surprise them one day soon.

8. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The very first time I've earned money over the internet was like 1.3 $ only. That was really exciting for me. It wasn't much money and I wasn't happy with it but I was excited about it.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I made $5 from Neobux twice, but I think each time took longer than 6 months. I think the first time, however, was $10 from Clixsense.

10. Kiera Hawkins

Kiera Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mine first online money where made by selling my account from lineage2 game and i earnd about 250 USD :)

11. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I remember my first pay through online i was excited i got $2 i did a data entry job when i was 19

12. Zackiac

Zackiac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first time I earned I received £5 for completing some surveys. In my opinion, I thought the payout should have been a bit higher for the surveys or the surveys should have shorter in length. However, I am not complaining as I know that you are not going to be offered so much money for things such as a surveys. It was a good feeling as well.

13. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Early on I really didn't have a clue about how to make any money online. So when I first looked into it I set myself a target of $1. I wasn't sure how long it would take me but it was actually relatively easy. So my first target was $1 and that's what I achieved.

14. atlantasports

atlantasports
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I made somewhere around thirty dollars the first time I worked online. It was a good amount, but it did not really come instantly for me.

15. atlantasports

atlantasports
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dang! Good job!

16. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first earnings were from the sale of an article on Helium's marketplace - $60, if I remember correctly. I was really chuffed because it was my first try at writing to order. :)

17. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first time I ever received a payment from a internet work I did was when I was addicted to PTC sites. I've a cashout of 5$, it was good at the time because I felt like I did something great even tough they were only 5$.

18. Jade80

Jade80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the first money I made online was through AmazonTurk several years back. I only made $0.03, but it was 3 cents more than I had and it took me about 20 seconds to make, so I was happy. I've been earning through online opportunities ever since. Though I'm not where I'd like to be yet, I've come a lot farther than where I started.

19. Frennemeister

Frennemeister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The absolute first money I made online was through surveys. That was about 2 years ago. Now I have made about 100$. I live in Sweden and a lot of US survey websites don't work and I had to stick with swedish ones. There is not that many surveys to answer which means I don't earn a lot. I do however get paid 1$ for 7 minutes of my time. Which is better than a lot of US surveys, in my experience.

20. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I got my first online job on odesk. At the time I was applying for the job I expect I'd be hired but an hour later, I'd got the job. Job was completed in a few hours and I got my first $30. Unfortunately for those who seek jobs on odesk/upwork these days the chances of getting writing jobs that pay that well are quite remote. Lots of freelancers out there willing to work for a buck.