How much money you earn on the Internet the first time

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by steve zheng, Jun 7, 2013.

1. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first time that i earned money online was from Flash game ads. I made about $500 from a few games that I had on MindJolt. Unfortunately for me, this market is dying.

2. aturovidal90

aturovidal90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I earned the first 10$ by my niche site

3. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I earned $10 the first time. It was a lot of work but it was totally worth it. The feeling is great when your hard work is rewarded

4. gktime

gktime
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the first time I earned money online (and actually got paid the money) was from participating in a forum posting contest. I'm not sure if it was exactly that, but I know it was some kind of forum posting! It was very exciting first to know that there are actually ways to make money online that aren't all scams!

5. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

My first online earning in 10 US$ dollars, that is my gateway for earning on line money, that is not now some 5 years back.

6. Ana

Ana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first pay check i received was more than $50.. :p

7. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I first worked on the internet at my school level. I got the first check for $55. That moment was awesome.

8. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$45 for a link on my site for 4 months

9. Christina Maria

Christina Maria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is really great Sophie! I am just thinking about blogging and have no idea where to start! I just know I love to write and I feel that I need to do this!

10. InstantKarma

InstantKarma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I started first time on internet as wanting to make money it was huge struggle and I know this might shock many but it took me almost one year to earn 1$ that too from PTC site. It was really nothing but that moment made me confident that yes we can earn money on internet and ever since then the time has got easier and I have got much wiser and now thankfully I get good income consistently from net.

11. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I first started out, I am make like a $5 and I was very happy. Until then, I researched on what to do. The real ways to earn money. It is works, atleast I made some pocketmoney.

12. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first time I work online, my first earn is $10 as a part time worker.

13. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first time I made money on the Internet when I sold the old camera for $20 at auction.

14. vividbharti

vividbharti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i earned nothing from online. but i hope that i earned something because i have a blog name movieflamze.com this blog is based on latest and old songs lyrics and upcoming movie reviews. from this blog you can hear English, Hindi and Punjabi songs with their lyrics and also watch movie trailers and there reviews with rating.

15. appleannie123

appleannie123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it might have been less t han one dollar even. I think though it had given me such gratification to earn money online. I would still like to make a million dollars in a year. I guess online might be the only way I will be able to do this.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What have you done so far to achieve your goal, or is it just a dream? Making a million dollars a year is going to take a lot of work, even online. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes, while avoiding unethical and/or illegal practices. You may have to start small (although less than a dollar is too small), but if you're willing to do the work, it can be done.

17. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I earned about $30 as a freelance writer when I was 17. But it felt like $1000 to me.

18. jteezymob

jteezymob
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first time I made money online, it was using using a iPhone app. It was $2.00, and I made it while I was at work. I had to take a picture of an item in the store and upload it. Surprisingly, the store where I was employed was on that list. I was really amped about those $2.00.:)

19. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mean the first time that I earned money online I had to wait to cash out, but I was able to me $7.50. For me, that was so awesome because I never knew that you could make money that way. There are some sites out there where you can actually make some good money. I use a bunch of different sites and apps so that I can make money. I find that the more I do, the more money I am able to make. I try to do as much as I can so that I can make good money.

20. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was doing the online job to keep me busy during my spare time. I did not make much but my first earning gave me thirty dollars for doing odd micro jobs. Not bad because I enjoyed working from home without having to worry about getting late and travelling