How may Backlinks should be created in a Day

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by joy.linford, Jan 31, 2018.

1. kiranguru

kiranguru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Joseph,

I'm new to digital marketing and I'm facing a lot of problems with backlinks, can you please let me know the "how to get quality backlinks to a website?".

Thank you.

2. Johnatan Clarks

Johnatan Clarks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to learn about something called link velocity. At first, when your site is starting off, you should keep it low at 1-2 links a day. It doesn't matter if guest posts, comments, forum links, PBNs, etc. Then, once you start gaining momentum, you should increase it to 3-4 a day. It is a lot more complex than that, but it gives you an idea. Keep repeating till you rank, easy. Also, don't forget to analyze the anchor text of your competitors and also how many links they are sending to their money pages.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, actually, it does. The question was about "quality" backlinks, not just any backlinks he can create. In fact, I would worry about designing a quality website that actually gives visitors what they need. Once that's done, then it's time to worry about marketing. That means thinking about all aspects of marketing, not just one. Participating in social media and on forums could get the word out that the website exists, and help build brand awareness and authority, which could lead to what some call "earning" links, which are more valuable than links you create yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. devninmurphy

devninmurphy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to focus on the quality of links not the Quantity. because google and other search engines will consider only only one vote from each website. so focus on the root domains.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Except if you follow your advice you won't rank easy, Google has got a lot more clever at spotting unnatural link building.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vishal Bhavsar

Vishal Bhavsar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So by SEO point of view now a days for any general website, we should only build up to 50 links per day but by performing different activities.

• Like Like x 1
    #26 Vishal Bhavsar, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I took the liberty of removing the list of link types and quantities from your post because they serve no useful purpose. There is no "Magic" number of links that will work for any website, whether it is an exact number or, as you stated, "up to" a specified number. This also applies to any "example" of a number of links for a variety of link types. I do agree, however, that "different activities" should be performed to obtain links. Getting links from only a single source seems unusual for the search engines, so will not help in SEO efforts.

8. freakyinnovators

freakyinnovators
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to suggest you on high-quality backlinks rather than number of low quality links. I've seen websites which has less number of backlinks but still they are ranking better then the website which has a huge number of backlinks. Content marketing will help you in getting high-quality backlinks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focus on the Quality not on the number, A link is effective only if it brings some traffic to your website. Unless after some time it converts into a dead link which has no value.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all comes down to how many links you have and how old your site is...

Make sure to maintain link velocity as the higher it is the more chances of your site getting in trouble

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Danniella

Danniella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you elaborate then on what actually do work? Seems all you do in all post i've read is telling what not to do. Looking at your backlink profile this is exactly what you have been doing your self. Creating (not so good) websites for people and having a link in the buttom, listing in directories and blog comments.. Are you indian?

12. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no limit in creating backlinks per day but be responsible on building these kind of links and be aware that quality over quantity is very important these nowadays.