How many times a day do you open your FaceBook account??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kimmy burgess, Oct 28, 2013.

1. stevex

stevex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yup i am Facebook addicted .I opens my account many times in a daily .I know it is not a good habit because it wastes the lot of time .But it is good source to stay attached with your friends.

2. LWoodham

LWoodham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i open my Facebook account for my business purpose

3. tamilvivakam

tamilvivakam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Open my Facebook account 10/15 times per day.

4. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I didn't log-out my Facebook since we use Facebook for mobile, Lol.

5. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My Facebook is always open. I use it to talk to friends. I think that Facebook single handedly killed all the IM apps of the internet.

6. johnsonrodney08

johnsonrodney08
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I open my facebook 2 times a day. I just check my my online friends, chat a little bit. Sometimes I update my status and upload some photos.

7. diggs11

diggs11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i open my facebook account 10 times a day because i use for business purpose.

8. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting question, yes i still believe that facebook is addictive.They get traffic directly from browser without google's help and that is the reason they are not hesitating from breaking google's rule.They get real users. I don't log in everytime, rather i am automatically logged in every time on it, i usually visit fb 15-20 times a day, i dont know why i do that because most of the time i see same contents that i have read or seen before.may be this addiction is just like tv where people keep on going for 8-10 times a day and the same program keeps repeating.May be its due to and expectation that we will get some new information.

9. VnhumR

VnhumR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have two, first for myself, second for making friends with girls :p

10. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, it depends on the day, and what I'm doing and working on. I have a Facebook page for my shops, so sometimes I'll be on there posting, or liking and sharing posts by others with businesses, with whom I cross-market. I also belong to a neighborhood Facebook group, and will sometimes check to see what is going on when I see a lot of posts, or if I hear sirens. I also occasionally sell in Facebook local sales groups, so if I have things listed and they need to be bumped up, or people are asking about them, I will pop onto Facebook to work on that. Other than that, I will sometimes talk to friends on there, but I'm not on there constantly.

11. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any notifications and messages that get sent to my Facebook account get immediately sent to the 'social' section of my e-mail. Because of this, I only open Facebook when I have a notification about a new message and want to reply to it. I would estimate that it would be about 3 times a day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have an Facebook account. Don't know why but I'm proud of it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Considering the overall day (from 0 to 24 hours) I would say like 10 times orso. I don't really use it a lot and often I just go there because I don't know what to do at work when there's nothing else better and also I just stay there for like 5 minutes.

14. jteezymob

jteezymob
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought Facebook had many advantages, but really they're more like disadvantages. You just might get addicted and we all know how hard it is to break an addiction. I used to use Facebook about 2 hours a day.. Now I advise others not to use it for more than a hour.

15. bburkeconsulting

bburkeconsulting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Goodness, my Facebook stays open all day. I only check it a few times, but it's open should someone need to message!

16. SF Best Limousine

SF Best Limousine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am connected with my facebook account 24 hours a day using my mobile phone. I see to it that I can reply on time with my clients..

17. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to go on Facebook numerous times, but now I started to avoid Facebook a little bit. I have released that it takes me too much of time.
    Time is very dear and shouldn't be wasted on something that's not worth it, and facebook definitely isn't.

18. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I open it twice a day my Facebook Business page. I, also, have a Personnel Page that I slowly add local friends to. Facebook like slow careful moves

19. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mine is opened once or twice daily. Any more than that becomes distracting and really eats into the time I am able to spend online. I'd rather be concentrating on making money rather than finding out what some woman I worked with 11 years ago had for her dinner.

20. srock

srock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I stopped using facebook last year. It was liberating and I don't miss it! I still occasionally log on for instance to download an old picture I don't have a copy of, or to look at the page of a business that doesn't have their own website.