How I Can promote My Business?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Gerry Speck, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Elizalew

Elizalew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Link in Post Removed
    List yourself in as many business directories, yellow pages, and local business Websites as you can find. Many of these will list your company for free, though some might require you to pay a small fee. This type of promotion is well worth the time and investment, as most people consult these publications when looking for a designer, plumber, electrician etc.

• Like Like x 2
    #21 Elizalew, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
  2. Cyber Worx

Cyber Worx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of ways to promote your business. you can promote your business by social media Site like facbook, twitter, youtube, google+ Business Listing and you can use Digital marketing for your Company....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. steffy_berlin

steffy_berlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are most welcome to launch your business online. That's a cool idea, and do SEO for your business, create a website for your shop if you interested. Do Social Media promotion, that means share your products and services in social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn. Place ads in google, Google Adwords, Online Marketing like Ads in social medias, Videos and images posting will help you to promote your business.

Steffy, EcbillaEcommerce

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. zoeyelijah

zoeyelijah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Set your business profile or page up on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
    Test buying Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on the search engines.

• Like Like x 2
  5. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search Engine Optimization and Social media Marketing are some best ways to promote any type of business.Social media accounts like Facebook Fanpage,Twitter,YouTube Channel also helps for get daily traffic for your webpages.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create official websites for your business then create infographics, share with this in blog page, produce graphical video out about product it reach to many people's, share all about product in social media. Finally create campaigns to send it your targeted audience. But choose some campaigns software like Apptivo or Zoho, compare both software which one is cost effective I think Apptivo is suitable. Let try above all techniques to promote your business

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JaysonBe

JaysonBe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a start-up, I found that creating a Google shopping feed can really help your business. I know there are tools like taggr which can generate shopping feeds for you. All you have to do is put your url into their tool and it creates a feed for you! Creating these pretty much instant feeds can be really useful for small startups and agencies for sure!

• Like Like x 1
    #27 JaysonBe, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  8. AbiahAlice

AbiahAlice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to register your business to some very good Online business portals. You can check the website http://www.findtheneedle.co.uk.
    It's a good online business portal website. You can register your business here for a better exposure.

9. Ourbusinessladder

Ourbusinessladder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can go with social medias like facebook where you can tell the people about your product effective. if you have a website ensure that order button is visible and handy to the visitors of your page. You may also try some paid campaign so get effective result i short duration.

10. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Social Media and SEO are two of the best ways to promote your business online. You yourself can do this alone. However, if you don't have enough time to learn SEO and apply it on your own website, you can opt to get a SEO package or hire a consultant to assist you with all the strategies you need to implement. I'm sure you can find a lot of firms that can handle the task for you. And lastly, I suggest that you invest time and effort with social media too. It will definitely help you promote your brand and get closer to your target audiences/customers.

• Like Like x 2
    #30 Penny_Saver2016, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  11. mark-taylor

mark-taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should focus on guest posting & SMO. But side by side you should also follow some effective SEO techniques like, relevant forum posting, infographics, video optimization & blog commenting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With a lot of online marketing strategies and channels you can easily promote your business to expand the reach. SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing are the most common ways these days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. sin123

sin123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    Inorder to promote your business virtually, you can get the support of various social media platforms and blogs. Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit etc can be used for promotional activities. Business blogging also helps to build a voice of trust and credibility for your business. You can also try out using promotional items. This is one of the best method to grow your business.

#33 sin123, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
  14. hynds

hynds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to promote your business, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own real website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the result after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

15. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since it's a cake business, I'd suggest for you to promote your business through social media. You can upload photos of your beautiful cakes on Instagram and take advantage of hashtags. You can also create short videos that show you decorating cakes and share that through Facebook. Hope this helps!

16. vijay singh

vijay singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

set your goal to achieve business goal.
    now day social media promotion, internet marketing and many thing in culture.
    find out the taste of your customers and according that result set your goals.

17. Icando

Icando
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Gerry, first you should make an online presence with a website and you can add online ordering feature in your website. you can take order from various food portals so list your business on them also. Create some social media business page on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and there are many social media. hire an SEO, SMO expert so he can promote your website on search engine and promote your brand on social media also. There are dozens of methods by you can promote your business online but these are initial and important.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you want to take your business to the next level through online marketing, follow the strategies like online advertisements and lead creation. To divert a good number of customers towards your business, optimize the ways how you reveal yourself to the right customers.

#38 MahaKarthi, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2017
  19. felipe pinto

felipe pinto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search Engine Marketing is the use of tools and strategies to increase the "visibility" of our website in different search engines. It is characterized by using SEO along with the payment of advertisements, commonly known as PPC (Pay-per-click) or CPC (Cost-per-click).
    It is important to have a good SEM campaign because it helps us to create ads that we can segment by age, sex, location, interests, among others, to bring more targeted traffic to our site. Another advantage is that it gives us relevant metrics that allow us to measure the actual performance of our digital campaigns.

20. Jaspreet Kaur

Jaspreet Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once you have your website. Make sure you register in Google MyBusiness . And Yes, Justin Urbas is right. Be active in social media especially Facebook and Twitter. I would suggest register your site and business in web directories like Yahoo directory and DMoz. Hope this helps. You do SEO also for your business.