How Do you stay Hyper productive at work?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by backlinkfy, Dec 21, 2016.

1. backlinkfy

backlinkfy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Productivity at work is what every employer dreams of and it should be yours too. To grow and become your own person, you need to lean how to be productive without feeling burned out from your activities. This gives a sense of who will strive to succeed at what ever task they might be assigned to.

How will you keep things going?

2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I make sure that each day I go outside for at least half an hour and do some brisk walk and take deep breaths and if possible do some jogging.

3. Jennina Alvizo

Jennina Alvizo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that we all have our down days where we don't accomplish as much tasks as we normally do. But the most effective strategy I use to boost my productivity is by keeping a timeline of all the things I need to do for the day. I usually make this list at night before I leave the office. I specify the time a certain task can be done and leave at least 2-3 hours of my day open in case an unexpected task needs to be accomplished.

4. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm the type of person who finds it difficult to focus for extended periods of time. So I use the pomodoro technique to stay focused and be productive. I take short mental and physical breaks every 25 minutes. I find it easier to focus that way and I actually get more things done even if I take a lot of breaks.

5. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Pomodoro technique works wonders. I used to be the most disorganized, time-wasting person I know and I'm so glad I broke out of the habit because I wanted to so bad. To-do's and task apps/extensions also helped a lot.

I think being organized goes hand in hand with being productive. Ever since I decided to get my work life in order, productivity became almost second nature. It's an awesome feeling to be able to accomplish things instead of just dreaming about them.

• Like Like x 2
  6. dbs00

dbs00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started using Pomodoro techniche and Seindfield calendar technique in order to keep me motivated on focusing my end goal!

7. Beth_Boujard

Beth_Boujard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the Pomodoro technique is not all hype, it works! I also listen to music during my free time - jazz and mellow ones do the trick. This helps me relax and stay calm even when I'm swamped with work all day.

8. Modishfitt

Modishfitt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I listen music and take a little break between work to refresh my mind. A cup of coffee helps me to concentrate on my work and also a good source of energy for me.

9. J_Liu

J_Liu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A cup of coffee and the right music helps kick start my day and a break of 15mins every 2-3 hours helps me to be proactive at work.