How do you improve employee performance?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Rachel Kovacs, May 3, 2019.

1. Rachel Kovacs

Rachel Kovacs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the biggest problems that you face when developing employees' skills and knowledge?

#1 Rachel Kovacs, May 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2019
  2. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think there is a fixed formula. Some say culture changes in the workplace improves performance. Some people prefer remote option to improve the performance. And then there are constant experimentation with team and the people. So I don't think there is one right answer to this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you provide training facility for each employee then it will more beneficial for company because employees always ready to learn but not ready to pay for learn. And second important thing is, which type of facilities you are providing for employees, it also affects the performance of employee.

4. Alex Barnes

Alex Barnes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Empowerment is the key to making people efficient. It makes teams happy, and if they're happy, they produce higher-quality work and are more productive.

5. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For improving the employees' skills and knowledge you can do one activity in a month with your employees and second things, if you want to increase the performance of your employees and want to see the dedication towards their works then promotional products are one of the best idea which you can hand out to them as a monthly gift. There are so many promo gifts that are cost-effective such as keychains, pens, popsocket phone holder, shirts, food containers, etc.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Do you really think employee performance will improve if you give them a free pen?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe not the pen but the popsocket for their phone might do it. :rolleyes: After all my years in business, I never realized I could fix all my problems with some cheap chinese crap branded with my business logo. What an epiphany.

• Like Like x 1