How do you get traffic to your forum/blog ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by skyfire, Nov 6, 2009.

1. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of ways to get traffic your forum
    you may participate on the relevant forum and drive the traffic to your forum from that specif forum or either you may set a blog to your website and write fresh and unique content on your blog. Post these blog across social media and from their you may gather those visitors to the definate thread which you have focused in your article

2. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of ways to get traffic to your blog, Among those I think content marketing is one of the best ways to get traffic. For that you need to write unique and engaging content and post it over social media with intellectual graphics which should grab the user attention to your post because of social media graphics is one of the prime thing to be considered. Once they reach to your blog you can land those visitors to your specific product pages and forum which you wanted to be promoted just by using the specific anchor text.

3. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

for this your forum have a great reputation, I mean that could be good enough for those who are going to participate in that forum.
    when you are creating your forum then you should assemble it as very versatile forum.
    and after that you should produce some thing unique to your forum members.
    a good promotion can also do that for you!

4. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First promote your forum through all possible ways. Let peoples knows that you have something new and extra stuff related to programming and other topics. Still you will get traffic only if the forum is regularly updated.

5. stardust confectionery

stardust confectionery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if You want To Increase the Traffic to Your Website. Do Social Media are the Great way Generate the Large Amount Of Traffic. Update the Fresh Content, Images Posting, Video submission etc. Join the Relevant Group and Community.

6. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer to join forums related to my niche and be active. Post useful thread and also if possible then post tutorials which can help others.

Other method is video marketing.

7. pyraxic

pyraxic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend driving traffic from other forums and go for SEO. You can also create video and post it on social networking site to drive more traffic.

8. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most effective traffic generation are social bookmarking, social media, youtube video submission, squidoo lens, yahoo answers, and article submission.

9. Mike Wilford

Mike Wilford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Plugins can help attract users / repeat vistiors. I just read about one called "Thankmelater". ThankmeLater works by sending a delayed thank you (3-5 days random) to the person who left a comment on your blog. By that time they have probably forgotten they were there so they generally come back when prompted, often just to see what other comments have been left after theirs.

10. Dortmund

Dortmund
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe social media will become even better place for all of us. I promote an Instagram account of my good friends who is a tattoo master. She's very happy her works are popular and she can make a living out of it! I use different apps for that, for example: https://zen-promo.com/instagram_auto_direct_message.

11. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To bring more traffic on your blog there are multiple ways but to add more members in your forum you should focus on your website and optimize it in well proper manner. People believe on those website who provide spam free and relevant answers.

12. JessicaTurner

JessicaTurner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to write more about the site. Use Better Titles for all your forums. Retweet content. Incarnate Keywords and links. I think that's enough. :)

13. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Please stop posting. Your answers are always wrong.