How do I receive Google verification?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Tracey, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Tracey

Tracey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am happy to be here, and any advice to this question is greatly appreciated. I am a published author, and I am looking to increase my SEO for chosen keywords, credibility, and google search relevance. I felt that having my name being verified by google would help to increase this. I am also working on a few business projects that I am hoping to apply this to as well. I am currently following the advice from this website. However, I am having difficulty. When I submit my website to google search console, it's saying that the ownership verification failed. This is after I paste the given link into my txt records on my website. I have also waited for quite some time and tried again. The results are the same. I am using yahoo for my domain name provider, and I am using @ for the host in the txt record box. Is there any advice about what I need to change in order to get the results that I need? Many thanks.

#1 Tracey, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
  2. Alexmatrosav

Alexmatrosav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to use another kind of verification - download a special file and put it in the website's root derictory.

3. Nizam Ali

Nizam Ali
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Ensure that you have a Google account. ...
    2. Go to Google Search.
    3. Search for yourself or the entity you represent and find its knowledge panel.
    4. Scroll to the bottom and click Claim this knowledge panel.
    5. Review the displayed information about features granted after verification.