How do I make an agreement of included terms & conditions for eCommerce platform?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Alexicon, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Alexicon

Alexicon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need a disclaimer and personalised terms and conditions. Because I am not a lawyer, any privacy documents provided by our team are provisional only and not provided as a legitimate legal document. I have loads of questions.

Are there any specific requirements regarding the quantities and categories of products?
    How do we generate legal documentation and agreement?
    Responsibilities and liabilities for our own licensing?
    Is there any need for a legal consultant or a lawyer?
    Wordpress or other?
    What details you'd need?
    Who should I contact?
    Getting and setting an actual quote?

We will be selling window parts online, most likely 100-300 products with colour and size options etc. We're not yet sure what eCommerce platform would be best for this purpose.

If anyone has any answers to just one of these questions it would be really useful.
    Thanks in advance for any advice and feedback

#1 Alexicon, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  2. AbbieWrites

AbbieWrites
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don't need a lawyer to write a good terms and conditions. Find the perfect agency to compose it for you. I know a company that offer professional writing services, pm me for their contact. However, you should have a legal practioner handle the documentation.

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Yes they are. You don't need a lawyer to be able to publish T&C, privacy or other documents on your site.

As to generating the requisite copy, there are loads of websites where you can download and modify sample documents.