How do I advertise my website?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by susanbekar, Jul 14, 2010.

1. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alot of Marketing can be done yourself, but also have a budget put aside for assistance through networking and potential future clients & business realtions.

2. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, I finally got a web site up and running, now I wanted to know the best and cheapest way to advertise. I have done web searches for free ads; of course none of them are free! If I’m going to have to pay I need it cheap. I have spent so much money out and still have a couple months before I get a return. Please help me.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Henry_Jakson what site do you want to advertise? Is it the one in your signature?

4. jordantoft05

jordantoft05
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can target search engines for example Increase the rank of your website by posting your link in related pages.Don't spam ofcourse, just do it in a nice & legal way
    There are free online ads all over the web which allows you to post ads, some of them dont even need registration.You can post an ad there free

5. pixelbob

pixelbob
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can advertising in social networking sites. You can try creating a fan site in Facebook.

6. seso

seso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should determine your targeted keywords & start your SEO efforts according to your keywords and the competition

7. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Networkign Sites, Community Forums, Blogs, Sponsor People, Word-of-mouth, Local Marketing, Paid Banner Advertising (on sites), Google, Adsense/AdWords & Emails :)

Theres a good start!

8. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It sounds like a case of doing a little reading on the 'sandbox effect' and coming to an entirely wrong conclusion. It's the SEO equivalent of saying "I went outside today and it rained, I'm never going outside again!".

It can take time for google to gain trust in your site, as has been pointed out previously, but it definatly doesn't make sense to hold off doing what is best practise and what should drive targeted traffic just to try and avoid a 'potential' issue that might/probably won't ever arise. As long as the techniques employed follow the search engine guidelines (so avoiding the blackhat/craphat/spammy stuff) in the long term it'll have excellent results for your site.

9. marchal04

marchal04
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

You can target search engines for example
    Increase the rank of your website by posting your link in related pages
    Don't Spam of-course, just do it in a nice & legal way
    There are free online ads all over the web which allows you to post ads, some of them don't even need registration
    You can post an ad there free
    Hope that helps

10. steevejhon

steevejhon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seo is a best way to advertising of websites.