How can I raise the productivity of my employees?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Tonny Fer, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Asfandiyar

Asfandiyar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to devise a competition, healthy competition breeds success. Big company? You can select employee of the month, etc.

2. Jen MCDade

Jen MCDade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep on motivating your employee and ensure their safety while working onsite to make them feel safe and confident at the workplace.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not completely agree with this point because it depends on multiple factors –

Most of the company not give complete rights to do something unique work for company and they provide limited access that’s why when employees leave the company they tell only one reason that’s they did not learn something new in the company during job because of limited access.

Inflation rate increase every year but not salary, so the responsibility of the company is they hike their employee salary according to inflation rate, because in this situation frustration of employees lives on high level, and they think about extra earning from different sources, and they gives their 50% only in the current job.

There are so many reasons, so we can say loyalty is important both side.

4. AcesFourConstruction

AcesFourConstruction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this chain is a good example of one that has gone past its prime. This chain should have been closed a long time ago. Again just my opinion!

Aces Four Seattle

5. theceo

theceo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Encourages employee training
    Helping your employees improve their skills or continue their training shows that you are investing in them. Not only do workers feel valued with this gesture, but any additional training will help them do their job better. It is a win-win. An organization depends on its workers to obtain results and achieve a benefit. And although there are many ways to increase profits, the best method you have for it is to increase the productivity of employees. Of course, you can not force them to work harder, they have to want to do it.

6. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It happens in every company but for every problem, there is a solution and many of the business owners find out the simple way is to give some promotional gifts to their employees in every month which increase the work productivity of them and make them happy every time.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. gyani

gyani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Employees' productivity can be raised only giving good training and motivation. An employee can perform well only after getting the right training and timely motivation.