How can i increase traffic to my Facebook page?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by shaadisankalp, Feb 13, 2014.

1. bonjoseph85

bonjoseph85
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can increase traffic on your Facebook page by sharing interesting posts filled with eye catching images and attractive content. Try to add some more followers daily.

2. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Constantin I like your post - I'll try your suggestions I have also bought "Sam's Teach yourself Facebook for Business" Someone also suggested visiting relevant groups.If anyone has more suggestions I would like to hear them.

I also understand from some research Facebook is more relevant as a business tool if you business related to people under 30 - mine is probably geared to 35- 50+ would you feel it's work advertising on Facebook or what would you choose?

Thanks for any comments

• Like Like x 1
  3. rkraj

rkraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do following activities for your Fan Page.
    > Make your fan page attractive for viewer
    > Add relevant information on the page
    > Promote fan page links in your blog, articles or wherever you can
    > Engage with your audience regularly
    > Do regular & creative post related to your service, motivational things, fun images, & more interesting also.

4. gourysunshine

gourysunshine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for these valuable point to increase traffic for facebook page i will follow these point to get traffic for my page

#24 gourysunshine, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  5. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks, Tandy. Regarding the age targeting, I don't think that Facebook is more effective when it comes to people under 30. However, you may need a different approach when you are targeting an older audience, in some cases.

6. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

7. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best way is promote the page in certain places where the public interaction is more like some celebrity post carries a number of comments. usually people keeps interacting about that celebrity. You can post the page link and ask for a like. Secondly tag friends in each and every posts you make which will pop up in all of their walls and their connections might like your page.

8. daviddakari

daviddakari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post quality content and tag your friends.
    Invite your friends to like your page.
    Post your facebook page URL in different social networking sites.

9. Komal

Komal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don’t have to spend money on Facebook ads to get more traffic to your page. Below data increase your Facebook traffic on your own.
    -Post Quality Content
    -Be smart about your vanity URL
    -Cross-promote your page
    -Run Contests & offer incentives

10. Maryjohnson1555

Maryjohnson1555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to increase traffic for your face book page. I will suggest you some important point
    Increase your social circle
    Share quality and unique content on your page
    Share this information in to related groups
    use hash tags which is effective in face book to some extent
    Make a marketing plan for it
    Share new and knowledgeable news on your face book

11. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Content is the key!

If you have an email opt in list, send out an invitation through email. Have link of the business page in every email you send out. Create an interesting video on your product, use facebook apps to integrate all your social media channels - blog, twitter for instance.

Have content in such a way that people are bound to comment and like. Try to have people tag you in their posts.

Facebook ads work for targeted reach, but yes, if you do not have the budget, organic reach is the best considering the Time decay factor of Facebook. Your post is only visible to people in your reach for about 2 - 3 hours. If no good engagement, it fades away. The more people participate in your post, the longer it is visible on thier walls.

You need to plan up your content.

12. Ramona Vandusen

Ramona Vandusen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is several ways to build more traffic of Facebook page. But one most important way is Promote Your Facebook page on your other social networks.

13. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can purchase a business account on fb to promote your website and get traffic on it .
    Make friends and join groups related to your website category.
    Provide interesting and quality content

14. buzzfeednews24

buzzfeednews24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can post unique content with images to your page and also share your page to the relevant groups.

15. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can increase the traffic to your Facebook page with the help of following methods like you can create the facebook ads of your facebook page for promoting or advertising your Facebook page. Create the Facebook group to promote your page.

16. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All these practices should really help you to get great exposure. All the best with your facebook marketing efforts (Y)

17. Jennina Alvizo

Jennina Alvizo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're aiming for organic traffic, then posting quality content is the way to go. Content curation can also be a big push on your social media visibility. If you don't want to settle on just organic traffic, then you can also try Facebook's paid ads.

Facebook's ad options has become very versatile through the years. Now businesses are given the ability to target specific audiences for a higher success rate on ads. Plus, the analytics that comes with it can guide you on what works and what doesn't.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Billy Pro

Billy Pro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several steps must be taken to boost your Page Like effectively:
    1. Create good content for your Page focusing on your Topic
    2. Make schedule to post on Page, 5-10 posts daily, increase audience engagement by giving question
    3. Invite Facebook users to like your page, If your content are good enough, you can attract more likes or at least engagement from them.
    4. Post your page link on groups in which your potential audience are members, invite them to like
    5. Create Facebook Ads campaigns for your post. Optimize your campaign to save money and reach the highest effectiveness

19. manjimamohan

manjimamohan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best thing is you run Facebook ad campaign that will really helpful to you!!! And also post some quality and relevant contents that will be more helpful.

20. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say FB ads would be the best bet. You can reduce your CPC and try to target tier 3 countries. This way you can get traffic and also the cost per click will be low.