how can export matchboxes products from india?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Geewinmatches, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Geewinmatches

Geewinmatches
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there, I'm new in the forum thread.currently i have matchbox manufacturing company i know some traits regarding in wholesale process in india but exact i don't know how to export to other countries can any one suggest me...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mia Davis

Mia Davis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To export matchboxes product in India, your overseas buyer must be agreed to the product samples and terms and conditions of payment and delivery. In turn, you will receive an export order of matches from your overseas buyer.

The terms of payment for your export product could be an advance payment. Document against acceptance, document against payment and terms of delivery should be elaborate to the overseas buyer. The finance against export can be arranged from the bank. You should decide the type of container for exporting the matchboxes. Export Invoice, GSP certificate must be prepared on the purchase order. After, this export custom clearance must be issued by the carrier.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Mia Davis. You should follow the terms and condition of import and export business and try to take more knowledge of India and other countries, it will more helpful to you.