How are Members Feeling About Returning to Work?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by silbchris, Jun 16, 2020.

1. silbchris

silbchris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good afternoon,

As a relatively new member of these forums, I have been pleased to see the range of expertise on show and I'm glad to be amongst so many experts! The last few months have been particularly challenging, but it looks like a return to the office is on the horizon at least. We've been looking into recommended safety products to ensure we're up to code, but it's likely that social distancing will mean a phased return for the people on our team. Just wanted to see what they plans were for other forums members beyond the basic government advice.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social distancing, and safty both are important for all the people. Strategy will be different for different industry, so firstly i would like to know in which industry you belongs?

3. Airam

Airam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offering flexible working during these times is definitely a must. As most of us probably realised during the pandemic lockdown, face-to-face meetings and being physically present in an office are over-rated. Saving time on commuting can be a huge productivity boost.