Hi there I run a small exterior cleaning company in Canada BC and was simply looking on people's opi

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by JVPS, Feb 8, 2019.

1. JVPS

JVPS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more in depth my company's website is www.JVPSexteriorcleaning.ca (that will explain all of my services), this line of work has great profit you can make a bit below or above $100 an hour per job. the clients are the hardest thing to acquire, ive done the following: door to door sales, Facebook group posts in local community groups, Facebook ads, google ads, putting up signs at gated communities. Out of everything the most success ive had was door to door sales and Facebook group posts as this point i am assembling a group of 5 sales guys that are mostly 16 years old (my younger brother's friends). The goal is to have constant clients, do you fine people have any advice? Every bit is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. stargrit

stargrit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Learn how to start a cleaning business if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.Before you leap into the cleaning business, it's important to look at it with 20/20 vision.If you like doing the work yourself, you can stay small and do so."Clients must have total trust in the people who come to clean their business.