Hi, i want to get some advice about how to get more traffic on my online cosplay costumes?

Discussion in 'New Members Area' started by Patrickbrock, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Patrickbrock

Patrickbrock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, everyone
    I am newer.
    I want to get some advice about how to get more traffic on my online cosplay costumes store site. We have a reliable online store(which called L-email wigs ) for sale of cosplay costumes and fashion wigs. It has been an online shop for more than five years and gained a large number of loyal fans all over the world. We do many works to get traffics, like google PPC and facebook ads and even the do the white SEO. But now we had many competitors, like Amazon,eBay so on. So we are now seeking for the suggestions to promote our online store. Have anyone who also faced the same problems? Maybe we can talk about. And anyone who have good suggestions about my site: wig-supplier.com

#1 Patrickbrock, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Are you listed on eBay and Amazon? Because that's where your customers are looking for wigs.

3. Patrickbrock

Patrickbrock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, we have listed our cosplay costumes and wigs on Amazon and eBay. But we want that we can get the traffic to my online site where that person can just order direct.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Ok. So if I search Google for any of your products do you rank #1?

If not you need to work on that. Or you pay for adverts to get your site at the top of the search results.

Are you advertising on cosplay and party sites, forums and blogs? Are you advertising on social media? Do you have an active Instagram page, a fun Facebook page and other social media platforms?

If you want traffic you need to make sure people know about your site.

I’d also sort out your delivery. 5-7 business days is way too long when Amazon prime can get it to me tomorrow.