Help to increase thee business?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by John G. Anai, Feb 21, 2019.

1. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now, I am running my business i.e related to construction. How i can grow my business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IndianTrade Street

IndianTrade Street
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your business online by registering your business on B2B portal

• Like Like x 1
  3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital marketing (SEO, SMO and PPC) will be more beneficial to you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PatrickM

PatrickM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you need to have a clear view of exactly who your customers are. Defining your niche as narrow and in as much detail as possible.
    Construction is a very big field and you want to be targetting your ideal customer. How big is it? Where is it? How do they buy? Who makes the decisions? Understand where they hang out (forums, LinkedIn groups, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram?) and connect with them.
    If you don't do this you will waste time and money with an ineffective scattergun approach.

• Like Like x 2
  5. AngelinaSmith

AngelinaSmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use both online & offline marketing to grow your business. Offline techniques would be expensive if you are a sole proprietor whereas I see many real estate companies opting for online techniques like SEO, PPC, SMM, Email Marketing to promote their business due to less cost with higher quality leads.

To get a detailed strategy to grow/promote your business then you should seriously think about getting the support of a marketing agency which I feel is better. Also, keep a tab on your competitors & study how they are going about their business.

• Like Like x 1
  6. andreausa

andreausa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do more promotions for your business in social media. Create a website and do SEO to get visibility on online.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Emran

Emran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great that you are looking for ways to grow your biz. Since you have not specified your area, considering you are dealing with building homes, I have some suggestions for you:

1) If you don't have a website, build one. Add gallery, testimonials, price per sq/m, etc. This way you can widen you customer base easily
    2) Now that you have build your online office, you can create social media account which is popular in your locality. It will help you reach out to more customers and promote your business.
    3) Do google ads in parallel so that you can trap customers searching for homes. This way you can target potential buyers.
    4) Think of a USP like budget homes or microhomes etc and focus on promoting it. It helps you attract more customers.
    5) Do frequent social posts with images and sometimes testimonials giving link back your website.
    6) Google Analitics will help you know how many footfalls happend on your site and from where. Target ads and posts accordinly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anna Miller

Anna Miller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree. If you know your target audience, you need only to expand your client base and information about your product. Website will help in this promotion.

#8 Anna Miller, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2019
  9. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you everyone to gave your suggestions.

10. Itct Education

Itct Education
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A general rule in your financial success in business is that you cannot increase profits directly, only indirectly. You cannot just say that you are going to increase the profits of your business without some specific strategy.

The only thing that you can do to increase profits is to improve the variables that ultimately determine your level of profitability.

11. Scott2019

Scott2019
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instead of a standard website use a sales funnel, use lead magnets to bring potential customers to your site and ask for their e-mail address in exchange for something you can give for free (typically an informational product that will help them in some way). You can now remarket to these customers if they don't buy on the first visit to your site. Studies suggest it takes a customer 7 views before they buy a product - don't let them come to your website and then wander off to someone's else's, take their details and keep in touch and conversions will skyrocket.

12. Yogajobs World Wide

Yogajobs World Wide
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    First step is to do SE0.Then u can focus on other activities like Digital marketing , SMO, Whatsapp Business ETC will be more beneficial to you.

13. Olivia418

Olivia418
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Proper seo work is a sharper equipment that helps a site to dominate the ranking fact. With it social engagement can play effective role in growing any business. Besides this email marketing or lead generation can be a great way of reaching the target.

14. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find out what the people in your business are doing and replicate them until you meet their level. You can learn a lot from the competitors.