Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by John G. Anai, Feb 21, 2019.
Now, I am running my business i.e related to construction. How i can grow my business.
You can promote your business online by registering your business on B2B portal
Digital marketing (SEO, SMO and PPC) will be more beneficial to you.
First you need to have a clear view of exactly who your customers are. Defining your niche as narrow and in as much detail as possible.
Construction is a very big field and you want to be targetting your ideal customer. How big is it? Where is it? How do they buy? Who makes the decisions? Understand where they hang out (forums, LinkedIn groups, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram?) and connect with them.
If you don't do this you will waste time and money with an ineffective scattergun approach.
You can use both online & offline marketing to grow your business. Offline techniques would be expensive if you are a sole proprietor whereas I see many real estate companies opting for online techniques like SEO, PPC, SMM, Email Marketing to promote their business due to less cost with higher quality leads.
To get a detailed strategy to grow/promote your business then you should seriously think about getting the support of a marketing agency which I feel is better. Also, keep a tab on your competitors & study how they are going about their business.
Do more promotions for your business in social media. Create a website and do SEO to get visibility on online.
Great that you are looking for ways to grow your biz. Since you have not specified your area, considering you are dealing with building homes, I have some suggestions for you:
1) If you don't have a website, build one. Add gallery, testimonials, price per sq/m, etc. This way you can widen you customer base easily
2) Now that you have build your online office, you can create social media account which is popular in your locality. It will help you reach out to more customers and promote your business.
3) Do google ads in parallel so that you can trap customers searching for homes. This way you can target potential buyers.
4) Think of a USP like budget homes or microhomes etc and focus on promoting it. It helps you attract more customers.
5) Do frequent social posts with images and sometimes testimonials giving link back your website.
6) Google Analitics will help you know how many footfalls happend on your site and from where. Target ads and posts accordinly.
Yes, I agree. If you know your target audience, you need only to expand your client base and information about your product. Website will help in this promotion.
Thank you everyone to gave your suggestions.
A general rule in your financial success in business is that you cannot increase profits directly, only indirectly. You cannot just say that you are going to increase the profits of your business without some specific strategy.
The only thing that you can do to increase profits is to improve the variables that ultimately determine your level of profitability.