Help to computerize a retail paint store

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Karthik Singh, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Karthik Singh

Karthik Singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello ppl.. I am new to this forum and to business. It might be a novice question to be coming up with. But I hope I get some directions here.
    We have an existing retail hardware and paints store with an approx inventory of 3000 items and around 200 customers. Currently, the pricing, billing and inventory is done manually on written books.
    I would like to explore softwares that can add the inventory, pricing, customers (with customized discounts) into it. Then enable billing through it and also help with reports of top inventory, top sales, etc.
    Please suggest on how to proceed with achieving this!

Thanks in advance

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have two options, first, you can prefer online software that can fulfill your requirements easily, and second, you can take the help of any software company to create software according to your needs.

4. EliteRoofing

EliteRoofing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have researched business management software for small businesses including inventory management. I can tell you that Zoho does a fantastic job. Software is very easy to understand and the support they provide is second to none. Not sure about retail transactions. You would have to check with them but I will bet they cover that as well. Good luck with it.

#4 EliteRoofing, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2021