Grow Business tips ?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Aleem Khan, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Aleem Khan

Aleem Khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all,
    can anyone tell me how can i promote my iso consultancy in uae business ?
    these services i am provided
    ISO consultancy in UAE, ISO certification in UAE, Management system consultancy in UAE, Management system certification in UAE, QMS Consultancy in UAE
    can anyone help me ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What marketing have you already done?

I'm assuming you have a website, linkedin page, testimonials, reviews and rank well on Google for your chosen keywords.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much money do you want to spend to promote your website? After that, we can suggest you the best possible ways for your website promotion. In the initial stage, you can start SEO.

4. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For promoting your business, you can do SEO or can run a PPC. These are the best ways but if you are thinking to promote your business offline then you can go forward with offline marketing strategies which include promotional products, flyers, newspapers, newsletters, radio, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Charlesa Anderson

Charlesa Anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many business owners want to grow their companies, and they want to do so fast, Some tips for expanding your small business

1. Develop a company culture- The company culture is what business teams together during times of growing business.
    2. Hire the right people- Hiring the people is critical to growing your business successfully. It’s important to take your time and find the right people for the job of business.
    3. Focus on new innovation - When expanding your business, you might be spending a bunch of money on improving your product or services Instead, focus on innovation in other places. Try innovating your new technology and software and your customer service.
    4. Build brand recognition - Promote your company like an advertising campaign, logo, product packaging, as marketing your company and many more

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No they don't. The man who cleans our windows doesn't. The taxi driver is happy to only work 4 hours a day. I'm down to two days work a week. The garage that services my car is happy where he is. None of these need to focus on innovation or build brand recognition.

PS: which of the many Charles A Anderson are you? Google lists lots of you.

7. Anthony Constantinou

Anthony Constantinou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Growing your business is not easy. It takes frequent effort and time. In the initial phase, it means wearing different hats. It means trading with sales and marketing. It means knowing taxes and corporate compliance. It involves interacting with customers on a daily basis and much more.

8. Evince Development

Evince Development
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must have heard about social media marketing, believe it or not using Social Media Platforms is very much crucial for the business. It helps get the word out about your business. build up your social authority and use it to promote your business, then see what magic it can bring to your business.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It might be important for some businesses but it's not crucial. For some businesses it may even not be needed.

10. Srijana Pandey

Srijana Pandey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello
    Aleem Khan
    Nice to see that you want to know about Business grow trips. There are many more trips which help you to grow your business which are listed below:
    - You have to build a sales funnel,
    - You must have to utilize your customer management,
    - You must have the capacity to optimize your competition,
    - Create a loyal and user-friendly program,
    - You must have been capable to face new opportunities.
    That's all are the tips to grow your business.