Google VS Twitter VS Facebook ADS

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Translations Cloud, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Utpal

Utpal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good suggestion. If it is something that is really costly then adwords (dispay, video) otherwise Facebook. And may be for b2b leads Linkedin? Although I do not have any experience with linkedin ads!

2. zaman khan

zaman khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,Facebook Add is the best,because there are 2 billion (monthly) active user in Facebook and the rate of facebook add is very low. So choice of yours.Thanks

3. robert4u

robert4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used both Google Ads and Facebook Ads never used twitter ads. What I can say about google ads and facebook ads is I got better results from Facebook Ads there are lot of people who work on Google Ads and it had become expensive where as Facebook ads has still some room and its cheaper.

4. arshil khan

arshil khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello sir,
    There are so may conflict about it which is the best its totally depends on situation means where and what you wish want to promote !!!
    1]Google Ads=>Is useful to promote like services ,products on the search media whenever anyone is searching related product or services. It also uses some partner sites to show results. Display advertising is the thing when visitor is searching on other site showing on display related add depends on content of add .

2]Facebook Ads=> It is second most important platform after Google Ads and First in on social media for promoting business online.

3]Twitter ADS => showing small tweets messages not much effective for purpose of
    advertisement.

#24 arshil khan, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
  5. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like what others have mentioned, it will depend on the audience you are targeting and the service/product that you're offering. I wonder though if you're pertaining to google plus? If you are, I'd suggest Facebook ads since I find them more effective due to the wide range of audience you can target.

6. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All of the 3 methods are helpful mate. But all in all FB ads is more legitimate and can drive traffic. I mostly depends on FB ads a lot.

7. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ will close in 2 April 2019. Now you have only two option for social media promotion so it will depends on your product and services.
    Facebook is the good platform where you have multiple option to run the ads, different type of campaign facility etc... that will helpful to achieve your goal.

8. E-better Package

E-better Package
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I have used google ads, facebook ads for many years. the google is more useful.