Google update

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by karl, Jan 14, 2020.

1. karl

karl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am on the currently working at Pretto a real estate broking company.

Last September, we had faced a decrease of our traffic on our site due to the google uptade.
    I recetly heard about a new google update for 2020 and I would like to know if you noticed any significant change in your traffic data. Let's talk

#1 karl, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Traffic and ranking has improved. Mainly because my competitors tried to game the system and Google beast them down. Good news for me!

3. ManinderSingh

ManinderSingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As usual google updating himself day by day.

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to follow Google Algorithms 100% and update your website timely, it will more helpful to optimize your website easily,

According to the latest blog of Search engine land - Google January 2020 Core Update rolling out later today - To know more about this update, click on a mentioned hyperlink -

https://searchengineland.com/google-january-2020-core-update-begins-rolling-out-327501

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Only problem is nobody knows the Google algorithm. Not even the Google engineers.

6. Maria Fotiadou

Maria Fotiadou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been monitoring our Sessions and New Users since the Core Update. The first week after the update we saw an average 15% drop week over week in Organic New Users. However, since this Monday, we have been on the rise and steadily climbing back up. Everything I am reading about the update shows other people are seeing this trend as well where the initial algorithm change made big impacts but then their ranking and organic traffic starting to normalize after the initial week. Let me know if you have any questions. I don’t believe we need to do anything at this time other than giving the algorithm a chance to normalize; we will continue to monitor.

7. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

January 2020 Core Update is the latest google update to know more click here