Give me Good Advices

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Shan Babar, May 14, 2021.

1. Shan Babar

Shan Babar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Entrepreneurs, please give me good advices to become successful in business

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Doing business at what? Are you a plumber? Clean cars? Dog Walker? Landscaper? Taxi driver?

3. joejose_dees

joejose_dees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,
    To achieve your goals in business today, you need to be flexible and have appropriate planning and organizational skills. Both Sole Proprietorship and Corporate business need a better knowledge of the market, decision-making, and excellent financial status. You'll need to file particular documents with the state, followed by obtaining the appropriate business licenses and permits.

#3 joejose_dees, May 16, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021
  4. MassimoD

MassimoD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you mean " Internet business" ??

Success is different for every person, it does not mean = MONEY

5. adi20

adi20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To become successful you have to work 18 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. You have to be consistent in your work.

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No you don't. I'm successful and do about 2 hours of work a day and nothing at the weekend.

7. Chioma Gabriel

Chioma Gabriel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is always easier said than done but for the 1% of people who do it, it makes the difference. A great deal.

I started out in business in 2020 during the heat of the pandemic. Like we've come to see; financial stability or more so; financial security is clearly too important to be ignored going forward. I saw a lot of people lose their high paying jobs and very quickly ran into an almost zero in funds and savings.

Two things always gives you a good push, just as they have given me in the last year

- Don't give into the pressure in the beginning:
    A lot of people are doing so many things out here on the internet and we see a lot of impressive numbers. But don't give into the pressure so quickly. Stick to a formula and pace that is already working for you, even if it may seem slow in the beginning.

Don't forget that the numbers you see might not be entirely true and you may be getting pulled into a shiny object that just might be a huge distraction and set-back for your own progress.
    So keep up with your pace and document your small wins, progress is different for everyone. As long as you keep going and keep learning. You keep growing.

- Be consistent:
    When you start something only to stop, you only fall into a spiral of depression from not having achieved something worthwhile from your excitement and effort. Keep at it.

If you've set out to start a blog that makes money], be consistent with content.
    If you have started an online business, an Etsy store, an Amazon store or whatever that might be for you, be consistent.

The internet rewards, but you have to keep showing up for yourself.

I hope you get all the good you want out of life and be happy while at it.

#7 Chioma Gabriel, May 19, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021
  8. Nabi

Nabi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focus on three points to become a successful businessman. You need to urge your inner drive, have a right attitude and strong grit. There is no magic tool or royal road to achieve success. Huge barriers stand on the path of success. While doing business, you join in the rate race of business people.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Depends on the business. I didn’t have any barriers. Or grit.

10. VPSnet

VPSnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably the first advice is to be a bit more specific with yours questions.

In what business you're looking to be successful? Or you just shooting in the dark here :)

11. Mark Nneesham

Mark Nneesham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for acheive success in life you must left your comfort zone