Gaming Licence advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by u4ria, Mar 2, 2012.

  1. u4ria

    uix_expand uix_collapse
    New Member

    Mar 1, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Im wanting to open a table top gaming shop and a little confused about if i would need a gaming licnece for the type of games im going to be selling.

    where it becomes a little confusing is letting my customers play the types of games in my shop which are Table top minature games, trading card games (pokemon, yugioh, magic the gathering) and role play games.
    There is no gambling or prize gaming just casual play for age ranges 12 - 18+ during buisness working hours and 2 week nights 7pm - 10pm.
    The shop will be located just on the fringe of the town center, and one unit im looking at leasing is surronded by resdential, offlicence and 2 pubs.

    Thanks in advance

Share This Page