Finding new clients in North America

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Peter J, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Peter J

Peter J
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

This is my first question on this forum, hope I'm posting on the right thread.

I own an established, stable small business (<30) based in Hungary providing software development services. Despite the pandemic we weren't forced to fire people or cut wages, instead we were able to grow.

We have some key selling point that make us prime candidates for providing offshore software development. These would include exceptional communication - including response times - and extensive experience with AI.

I was already able to establish some accounts in the US using linkedin outreaches, but I am looking for something a bit more effective that requires a bit less time investment.

My question to the community is:

What is the most sustainable way of getting clients in North America that may include a strategic partnership?

I know there is and always will be demand for reliable offshore software development teams, so I am sure there are companies that act as channel for these offshore service providers. If so, what are these companies and how would I be able to find them? Terminology in Europe and NA is so different it's sometimes hard to find the right way to approach a search like this one.

Thanks for any constructive suggestions,
    Peter

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Time investment is what is needed. Finding and building relationships does take time and effort. You are just one of hundreds of thousands all wanting the same thing -there is no easy way.

Companies don’t want a strategic partnership or a software developer. They want to make their business more efficient and increase profits. That’s what you are selling. Advertise these on all major business channels and see what happens.

3. MassimoD

MassimoD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can reach tons of customers with FB ads, with laser-precision advertising.

It's better to oursource FB ads to experts, in this way you save time and money ( time = money too)