Final year business student seeking to gain practical selling experience _ any advice please?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by BusinessStudent, Apr 30, 2020.

1. BusinessStudent

BusinessStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, I'm a final year undergrad business student looking to gain practical selling experience before entering the job market. I'm thinking about internationally distributing a Korean survival kit that won a government award. Before hitting Amazon, I was thinking about sending cold mails to retail chains or health-related government agencies who might be interested in survival kits. Would this be a bad idea? Now I realize how meaningless the formulas I learned in school were in selling real stuffs in real life. Thanks in advance to everyone who are there to help.

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your idea is good and you can do it. The idea of direct selling will always help you to build your business.

3. David Wood

David Wood
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to take Amazon Business Selling course this will help you to learn basic selling techniques

4. JustinC

JustinC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your idea is fantastic. You can create a ripple in the selling world if you achieve the necessary target.
    Start by taking lessons in selling from Amazon selling courses.
    Then you can begin pitching to the clients.

Remember one thing: If given 12 hours to cut a tree, Abraham Lincoln would spend the first 9 hours sharpening the Axe. You need to do exactly that. Sharpen your approach to this marketing problem and skillfully find out every opportunity and an obstacle in this thing and then and only then take the necessary steps.