Fate of the Furious?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by tk-hassan, May 2, 2017.

1. tk-hassan

tk-hassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey all,

I just want to ask have anyone seen Fast 8? i haven't seen it yet waiting for the opinions of the people who have watched it. How is it? Please rate it out of 10..

2. scopehosts

scopehosts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have not watched the movie.But reviews of the fans of the F8 is very good actually.Critics have rates 4 stars out of 5 stars to the movie.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't seen it either, nor any of the other "Fast and Furious" films. I realize it is in the "Action" genre, but these films seem to me to be an excuse to race and destroy cars in unique ways, with very little plot. Based on the popularity of these films, however, I appear to be in the minority. I, and I'm sure tk-hassan, would like to see a thoughtful, well-written rebuttal/review of the film, rather than a simple number or one sentence "review"

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    #3 Joseph.Shivell, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  4. VPSnet

VPSnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally i watched all of them, i am fan of the series, but all last movies is so much CGI, i didnt like it, but still go ahead and see it, most people enjoy watching it:)

5. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, tk-hassan! Have you watched the movie yet? If you're still looking for an opinion about the movie or two, here's my take:

FOTF8 is an awesome movie for those who love speed, screeching tires, luxury vehicles and things that blow up. I used to be a fan when Paul Walker was still around. Now, I think it's evolved into a pointless film with a poor storyboard. Again, this is just me. I'm not a fan of cars, guns, or getting blown up. I like the fact that Jason Statham's in it, though.

For the rating, I'd say 6.5 out of 10.

• Like Like x 2
  6. dbs00

dbs00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've seen it. I've watched the whole F&F series
    It was alright. Plenty of action, plenty of funny moments... plenty of SciFy moments...

7. robert4u

robert4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I watched all the movies, but Fate of furious well I think without Paul it was like food without salt, they have got another boy I think he is meant to replace Paul. Regarding story, its little weak hope next one is much better.

8. Sadiq Yousef

Sadiq Yousef
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I didn't like it. It was boring without Paul. I think they should end the series now.

9. VPSnet

VPSnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah without Paul its newer be the same, but since the last movie made sooo much money, they wont stop making the series

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. DCChick88

DCChick88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's true. I mean, they made the movie more funny with the clever lines they gave Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, and of course Tyrese and Ludacris, but I somehow felt like they're just forcing it. I would never get tired of this movie franchise, but I hoped they would've ended it here like a lot of people expected. I thought it would've served as good closure for everyone.

11. Indesh Aryan

Indesh Aryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's similar to other car race movies. If you are a car racing lover, you will definitely love it. There are many amazing action scenes in this movie. I think it's good one time watch movie.

12. Ajaye bharat

Ajaye bharat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes it is a very nice movie Personally I Like it very much Vin diesel does a hard job and others also coming to rating I will give 6 out of 10

13. snowfallingdown

snowfallingdown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best installment in the franchise? No way (fast 5 is the best) but it's exactly what you'd expect it to be: loud, crass, silly. But, it is still and entertaining. From reports, they are moving away from Vin Diesel's character and focusing on Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, as audiences seemed to love their banter. Fun but forgettable.

3/5