Facebook Search Ads

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by VITS USA, Oct 19, 2019.

1. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is rolling out search ad placement more broadly to all advertisers. The ads will appear in results for search terms that have commercial intent, such as searches for commercial products connected to the e-commerce, retail or auto vertical.

Please share your view about Facebook Search Ads and how it will more helpful in social media marketing.

2. AcesFourConstruction

AcesFourConstruction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't see it impacting social media marketing. A search for a used product listing is not going to drive social media unless your business is selling used products. Am I missing something here?

Tracy
    Aces Four Seattle

3. Viak Group

Viak Group
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is now providing search ads to all businesses, while also adding search ads to the "automatic placement" option.

4. MassimoD

MassimoD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From my point of view: Facebook ads are no good for every kind of product/service. ( and I got the same response from other experts)

Rest assured: a GOOD business profile is very important, especially Linkedin / facebook.

5. Kundancab

Kundancab
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to relevant search terms and keywords, the positioning of search ads is also based on the person-based targeting options selected by the advertiser. Keywords are determined by Facebook (not advertisers) and take into account the combination of advertising features (ad text, product, category, headline, and description).